Beer

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Beer

Post by Tug002 »

BEER - BY SEVEN YEAR OLDS

A handful of 7 year old children in Australia were asked what they thought of beer.
There were some interesting responses

'I think beer must be good. My dad says the more beer he drinks the prettier my mum gets.'
--Tim, 7 years old

'Beer makes my dad sleepy and we get to watch what we want on television when he is asleep, so beer is nice.'
--Melanie, 7 years old

'My Mum and Dad both like beer. My Mum gets funny when she drinks it and takes her top off at parties, but Dad doesn't think it is very funny.'
--Grady, 7 years old

''My Mum and Dad talk funny when they drink beer and the more they drink the more they give kisses to each other, which is a good thing.'
--Toby, 7 years old

'My Dad loves beer. The more he drinks, the better he dances. One time he danced right into the pool.'
--Lily, 7 years old

'I don't like beer very much. Every time Dad drinks it, he burns the sausages on the barbecue and they taste disgusting.'
--Ethan, 7 years old

'I give Dad's beer to the dog and he goes to sleep.'
--Shirley, 7 years old

Keep smiling
Tug :)

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Re: Beer

Post by clarkejw »

Here in Australia, we try to please you all!

John
Last edited by clarkejw on 08 Jan 2018, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Let me try to put this in perspective! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvJGs6M ... A&index=21.

Gimme a nice cold beer.

Seeya
ATB

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

gibo
Senior Airman

Post by gibo »

Great stories. A little late on this but none the less a little related to A2A, beer and Aussies. I once read a book on Clive "Killer" Caldwell an RAAF pilot in the Middle East during WWII. The Aussies and Brits too from memory in the book, would place warm beer bottles into the gun bays of their P40's and fly above freezing level to chill their beer. BTW Clive Caldwell was the highest scoring P40 pilot of the war. He flew in both Middle East and Pacific.

Cheers
Gibo

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

gibo wrote:Great stories. A little late on this but none the less a little related to A2A, beer and Aussies. I once read a book on Clive "Killer" Caldwell an RAAF pilot in the Middle East during WWII. The Aussies and Brits too from memory in the book, would place warm beer bottles into the gun bays of their P40's and fly above freezing level to chill their beer. BTW Clive Caldwell was the highest scoring P40 pilot of the war. He flew in both Middle East and Pacific.

Cheers
Gibo
:lol: That is one way of cooling a beer for sure. Leave it up to a fighter pilot to figure that one out :lol:

Keep smiling
Tug :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”