None of my A2A aircraft work anymore

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
ual763
Airman

None of my A2A aircraft work anymore

Post by ual763 »

I'm not sure where to post this, since it isn't just a tech support issue for 1 aircraft. Rather, it concerns all of my A2A aircraft. It's been a few months since I flew my A2A aircraft. After getting sick and tired of flying commercial airliners, I tried to go back to my A2A aircraft (T6, Cherokee, & Connie). Unfortunately, none of them work at all. For example, in the Cherokee, the throttle will move forward and the sound & RPM gauge will both increase. However, the plane will not move (yes the parking brake is off). Furthermore, if you go to outside view, the engine sound is idling as if there is no power at all. Furthermore, the control surfaces on my A2A aircraft move in conjunction with my hardware. But, when in the air (slewed since I have no power either), the controls do nothing even though the surfaces are moving. This seems to be affecting only my A2A aircraft. I tried uninstalling via the control panel, and it couldn't find the uninstaller for the aircraft. So I manually went in deleted all of the A2A files. I then tried re-installing my A2A products hoping that would fix my problems. Well, they're still broken. Nothing has changed. Before anyone asks, yes I have downloaded and installed the A2A update, both before and after re-installing my A2A aircraft. It hasn't fixed anything for me. I am also using P3D v4.1 Pro. Any help on what might be causing this would be much appreciated.
Robert Schumacher

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: None of my A2A aircraft work anymore

Post by Lewis - A2A »

A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”