Missing the Mustang in v4 and dabbling in airport making.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Missing the Mustang in v4 and dabbling in airport making.

Post by Roadburner426 »

Sitting here flying the 182 while the Comanche is taking some down time after hitting the 200 hour milestone to get some TLC. Having to fly at 11,500ft to stay above the clouds and came to the realization this is why I have so many hours in the P-51 Civilian on FSX. Do have a pretty decent tailwind today flying north from Hilton Head back to Norfolk. Showing 117IAS with the GTN750 showing 154kt ground speed. Can't wait to enjoy the Mustang in the nice smoothness of v4 and be able to clear all this nasty weather with speed. Going to have to take the old girl out in FSX just to get some wind beneath the wings and keep myself current. 8) I have also started dabbling in making airports too now since I figure P3D is going to be around for awhile. I corrected the buildings and stuff for KDNL (Daniel Field) in my hometown of Augusta, GA and uploaded it to Avsim & SOH. I just finished KHXD (Hilton Head) and KARW/73J (Beaufort County Airport). Just need to pack them up and upload them. Finally after all these years figured out how to use ADE.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”