Aerostar

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
bryanbass
Airman

Aerostar

Post by bryanbass »

Hi Guys.....from the facebook post, are we really going to get the Aerostar? Have been wanting this for along time.

Thanks Scott;

Bryan

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Aerostar

Post by Piper_EEWL »

For me it sounded more like Scott really is looking forward to Accusim the Aerostar not like he’s already done it/is almost finished. So I’d guess it’ll be a while... unfortunately.

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

Yes my impression is that we will get the Aerostar one day. Doesn’t sound like development has even started though so maybe in 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

The way I read the Aerostar posts as it was mentioned multiple times as he hopes to one day Accusim it as in it isn't even in the works at the moment. Makes me wonder though if the Aerostar isn't in the current set of cards what the 5 projects they are working on could possibly be.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

The bottom line is I am burning to accusim this plane, for two main reasons:
1. I own the airplane and know it intimately and want to recreate these characteristics
2. A multi engine trainer is desperately needed

But stuff keeps getting in the way.... We're pushing hard to Accu-Sim this bird.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Scott - A2A wrote:The bottom line is I am burning to accusim this plane, for two main reasons:
1. I own the airplane and know it intimately and want to recreate these characteristics

But stuff keeps getting in the way.... We're pushing hard to Accu-Sim this bird.

Scott.
Is the Aerostar a multi engine trainer? Or do you mean, as I hope, that you want to model an Accusim trainer first? I'd love to have something less beefy to learn the multi with, and then advance to the Aerostar.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

You can do multi training on an Seminole, Seneca, Aerostar, Baron, 310, Aztec, etc. So whatever it is we make first, we would use it as a trainer, yes.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Scott - A2A wrote:You can do multi training on an Seminole, Seneca, Aerostar, Baron, 310, Aztec, etc. So whatever it is we make first, we would use it as a trainer, yes.

Scott.
Very cool! I'll take it, whatever it is. But hopefully there will be some sort of pairing of a simpler twin VS a bigger one like the 172/182 and Cherokee/Comanche.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Adding to the good old guessing game, I'd say it is now all but confirmed that the next release will be a single. ;) :D

It would be great to have the Aerostar in the sim one day anyways!

-Esa

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

AKar wrote:Adding to the good old guessing game, I'd say it is now all but confirmed that the next release will be a single. ;) :D

It would be great to have the Aerostar in the sim one day anyways!
I agree!

And maybe Scott can use his mentioned research trip with the Aerostar to collect some data on it :wink:

Happy flying!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

A twin such as the Aerostar would be great, unless judging by Scott's latest post mentioned by Sebastian it is not a prop driven aircraft at all... :shock:
:mrgreen:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fragmentum »

Scott - A2A wrote:The bottom line is I am burning to accusim this plane, for two main reasons:

Scott.
By all freakin' means!

Shared unmercifully from FS9 and FSD AEROSTAR 700 SUPERSTAR
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

Exciting but expected from the lovely Facebook posts :) Can't wait for this aircraft in the future and I'm already putting away money for it! Excited to eventually have a realistic upgrade path to a multi-engine rating!
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

plicpriest1
Airman

Post by plicpriest1 »

So not to stir the pot (lol yes to stir the pot), does anyone else find it interesting that we have no idea what the next plane will be, because all the legal and fear of a project not coming to fruition. Yet we’re be told of an Aerostar now. Is the Aerostar closer than we think?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”