How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
itsme
Airman Basic

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by itsme »

Hi All
I think I will have to change my user name to stupid.
I have no idea how to use this site at all, I am left with a C172 with no steering ?
Seems like I have to uninstall a load of stuff and then reinstall it all again, then nothing will be working.

I think I am getting too old for all of this, my hobby is flight sim not computer programming.
All I am trying to do is fly my C172 on P3D V4. you would think it would be easy, WRONG.

itsme. :cry:

Vali
Airman Basic

Post by Vali »

Hello,

I would like to transfer my FSS C172 Trainer to the A2A store. Now I hopefully can send a PM :)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Vali wrote:Hello,

I would like to transfer my FSS C172 Trainer to the A2A store. Now I hopefully can send a PM :)
Yes you can now PM :)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Post by TBryson2 »

FO_Jo wrote:Hello together :)

I also would like to supply my FSS order number for migration to the new A2A website.
Does this mean that if we ordered our aircraft through a different source, (JustFlight.com) we can have our orders transferred over to A2A and get our "Flying Hours" updated?

If so, I have several orders through JustFlight.com, for both FSX and P3D. Cherokee, Cessna 172 and Comanche were ordered through them. What information do "you" need to get this done if possible?

Thanks,

TB2
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club
United States Marine Corps

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

TBryson2 wrote:Does this mean that if we ordered our aircraft through a different source, (JustFlight.com) we can have our orders transferred over to A2A and get our "Flying Hours" updated?
Hi TB2,

No, the account transfer is just for customers of FlightSimStore, purely because they've gone out of business which means there's no way for their customers to receive updated downloads.

To clarify, FSS customers who are transferred to the A2A store don't receive the retrospective "Flying Hours" which are for original A2A store customers only.

As you might be aware too, JustFlight (along with other retailers) have their own system of reward points.

Thanks,
Nick

TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Post by TBryson2 »

Ok. Thank you!

TB2
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club
United States Marine Corps

seaeagle2323
Airman

Post by seaeagle2323 »

Hi guys just downloaded the latest update for FSX 02 14 19 but it wont open in windows, i double click the .exe file and it thinks for a sec and nothing opens up. Any ideas? never had issues before!

lebdath
Airman Basic

Post by lebdath »

Hello,

I would like to transfer my FSS C172 Trainer to the A2A store.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

seaeagle2323 wrote: 08 Mar 2019, 20:57 Hi guys just downloaded the latest update for FSX 02 14 19 but it wont open in windows, i double click the .exe file and it thinks for a sec and nothing opens up. Any ideas? never had issues before!
Hello,

Please can you start a new thread in the relevant tech support forum seaeagle.
lebdath wrote: 10 Mar 2019, 19:52 I would like to transfer my FSS C172 Trainer to the A2A store.
Hello,

Now you've had your first post approved, please can you send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" for further instructions.

Thanks,
Nick

cr0sby
Airman Basic

Post by cr0sby »

Hi,
I filled in the form to transfer my account to the new store and received the confirmation email ("Your A2A Simulations order is now complete"), but I don't have any purchases or downloads available.
thanks
Ken

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

cr0sby wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 09:55 Hi,
I filled in the form to transfer my account to the new store and received the confirmation email ("Your A2A Simulations order is now complete"), but I don't have any purchases or downloads available.
thanks
Ken
Hello Ken,

can you please fire me a PM so I can check for you, please also make sure if you have more than one store account that you are logged into the one you requested orders be moved too.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

richardh
Airman Basic

Post by richardh »

Hi, I am at a complete loss as to how I fix my rudders which are not working on my C282 for p3dv4.4. I believe I have to use a new installer which I cannot find. I registered for the new store after a lot of problems with passwords and filled in the details to transfer my old order. I then found that I could not delete my original installation because it could not find the install log. Can you help please.
Richard Halton

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Richard and welcome to the A2A forums.

Sorry to hear you've been having some problems with the 182. For the issue where you're unable to uninstall using the old installer, please refer to the steps in this topic.

If you have any further difficulties with the Skylane, please can you start a new topic in the C182 support forum so that we can better track the issue.

Thanks
Nick

fleurenf
Airman First Class

Post by fleurenf »

richardh wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 10:14 Hi, I am at a complete loss as to how I fix my rudders which are not working on my C282 for p3dv4.4. I believe I have to use a new installer which I cannot find. I registered for the new store after a lot of problems with passwords and filled in the details to transfer my old order. I then found that I could not delete my original installation because it could not find the install log. Can you help please.
Richard Halton
Just wondering if it has anything to do with the yaw damper.
Yours in flying,
Fred
Dell i7 1.8GHz; 8gb ram; AMD Graphics 2gb; Win10
Image Image Image

MartinHannon
Airman Basic

Post by MartinHannon »

Another FSS customer here - can anything done to help me get updated software? I have order details for both the Commanche and C172.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”