How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hunor wrote:I deleted my Cessna 182, as suggested here. Now I cannot find the new installer anywhere. Is it out yet?
I can't find it in the new store either.
Hello,

you have posted in a thread about a third party vendor. I would suggest making a new thread and listing with as many details as possible the issue you are encountering so we can better help you and get you up and flying.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Rimshot
Senior Airman

Post by Rimshot »

Hi fellas,

Am I correct in assuming with the new P3D v4 installers I do not have to install the Accu-Sim Update 10_12_2017?
Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bert,

You are indeed. No need to run the latest Accu-Sim update, but please make sure you do a clean uninstall of any existing A2A stuff for P3Dv4 installed with the old installers (i.e remove any leftovers in "Documents\Prepar3D Add-ons") before you run the new installers.

Thanks,
Nick

Rimshot
Senior Airman

Post by Rimshot »

Thank you Nick.
Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

aeronauta
Senior Airman

Post by aeronauta »

Hi I have installed all my fleet of A2A AC with the P3D V4 installers , all is OK and they show in the Cpanel with the right versions , except for the Comanche , I purchased the Comanche at the FSS , went there and downloaded what says is a P3D installer ,downloads a file Accu-Sim_Comanche_P3D_Academic.zip and unzips to a folder that contains 2 .exe files Comanche_P3Dv1-3_Academic.EXE and Comanche_P3Dv4_Academic.EXE , I run the P3D V4 file with Admin Rights , the first thing I notice is that the installer is not the same as all the other AC (182, cherokeee, Spit , Texan , 172) it is the old stile full screen , it installs OK in the right location (outside P3D) and the AC works fine , but ...I do not get the file check for updated in the start menu A2A or an entry in programs and features of the windows control panel.
How can I check for updates or remedy this problem ??

Thankyou in advance...

Jorge

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Jorge,

Unfortunately it seems the FlightSim Store currently isn't responding to requests by its customers or updating their products. Because of this we've taken the unusual step of allowing their customers to transfer purchases to the A2A store upon receipt of proof of purchase. I'm not able to do that myself, but if you send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" with details of your FSS purchase, he should be able to help you out.

Thanks,
Nick

aeronauta
Senior Airman

Post by aeronauta »

Thank you Nick , I will send the info required to Lewis ...

Jorge

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Replied to the PM's chaps, will need some further info. Reply back to my PM and ill get you sorted.

thanks,
Lewis

somiller
Airman Basic

Post by somiller »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Replied to the PM's chaps, will need some further info. Reply back to my PM and ill get you sorted.

thanks,
Lewis
Lewis,

I am in the same boat as many others in regard to my purchase of the Accu-Sim Cherokee 180 from flightsimstore.com.

I must be blind, but I don't see a "PM" icon in your posts, or any others for that matter. Would you please PM me so I can reply with my Cherokee purchase information so it can be moved to the new A2A store in my account?

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller

(Edit Aug. 31, 2018, 09:11) Lewis please disregard the PM request, as I have already sent a PM to you.
Kind Regards,
Steven Miller

minot
Airman Basic

Post by minot »

Hi,

I have the same issue with the Comanche I bought from PC Aviator Inc more than one year ago. There is still no new installer available for downloading from their website.

Has an updated installer for the Comanche been released yet? Is there any way I may obtain the new installer?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards from Austria
Bernhard

Rasmus3112
Airman Basic

Post by Rasmus3112 »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hello Jorge,

Unfortunately it seems the FlightSim Store currently isn't responding to requests by its customers or updating their products. Because of this we've taken the unusual step of allowing their customers to transfer purchases to the A2A store upon receipt of proof of purchase. I'm not able to do that myself, but if you send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" with details of your FSS purchase, he should be able to help you out.

Thanks,
Nick
Hey,

I have the same problem as the other people in the thread. I bought the Cherokee, Comanche, 172, 182, and Connie from FlightSim Store, and can't get the updates either. I haven't used this forum before though, so I am apparently not allowed to send Lewis a PM. I am really hoping someone sees this who can help? A2A planes are basically the only reason I am still using P3D so it's desperately disappointing not to be able to update them :(

Thanks,
Rasmus

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I believe you are all set now Rasmus

thanks,
Lewis

biggles42
Airman Basic

Post by biggles42 »

to aeronauta - please pm me

ClippedWings66
Airman Basic

Post by ClippedWings66 »

Hi Team
I too seem to be in the same boat as a number of people in this thread with regards to the Flightsimstore. I have a reasonably large fleet of A2A aircraft all purchased through their store and although I can still download most of the A2A products from their site, they are not the current versions. I have since created an account in the new A2A Store and have purchased the Spitfire, AccuFeel and the two recently released P51 Prepar3D v4 variants through it. Could I request access to the new installers for the rest of my A2A Fleet? I have the Order Numbers and Date of Purchase details for all of my A2A Aircraft that I can send privately or via e-mail to the Forum Administrators.

Many thanks,
Brendon

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Brendon,

If you haven't already, please can you drop "Lewis - A2A" a private message (PM) on the forums with the details / proof of purchase from the FlightSim Store.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”