access denied, access denied, access denied

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
rod55
Staff Sergeant

access denied, access denied, access denied

Post by rod55 »

Hi Lewis, Nick and team

at the drawing of stumps, everything is bloomin' (pun unintended) great here; I've uninstalled previous, and the successful outcome is that I've now installed my 4 downloads (these beauties) from your new store. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LUNG BUSTING WORK.

However (didn't you just know that was coming up!), all but one event went well during the process. I've lost a download. "I gave this doll a love bite and she puffed and flew backwards out the window!"

Starting with downloading the T6, I got to the download window, double clicked on the file 'read before installation', after reading, the download window just disappeared with a message "access denied" (???).

So I went back to my A2A accounts and downloads and successfully installed T6 without opening 'read before installation'. And then, without opening 'read before', successfully installed all my other A2A planes .... revved 'em up on P3D.

Just checking, I went back to my account/downloads and noticed that all my planes downloads have gone down 1 from 10 to 9 ....
except (you knew that was coming too) the T6 which has 8 downloads remaining; even though I've only successfully installed one of them .... honest guv!

Just in case that deficit comes back and bites me in the future (or somewhere unmentionable), could you please trust me and re-credit me with 1x T6 download so it reads that i have 9 remaining, like my other A2A planes.

Asides this passing blemish, I now think A2A has world market cornered: unmatchable, excellent planes (realism), embedded on the platform winner that is Lockheed Martin, (plus Orbx). What a combination ..... giving all of us Sim Pilots a brilliant, professional standard flight simulator in yer own home. Sure I needed to invest in a superb gaming Computer, Midlands based in Telford, UK

In advance of your understanding and generosity

Rod

EGBB (sunny side down)

"oi, where's me Tiger's head? …………………………... 4 feet from it's tail!"
Last edited by rod55 on 25 May 2018, 10:25, edited 4 times in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: access denied, access denied, access denied

Post by Oracle427 »

When your downloads run it you can just get then reset. That said, it would probably be best to retain backups on your end so you don't have to rely on downloads.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”