New Store/Installers

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Bill140A
Airman First Class

New Store/Installers

Post by Bill140A »

I have a problem since I filled out the form and all my aircraft were migrated to the new store. I just tried one aircraft. I deleted the C172 Preparv4 and reinstalled from the new store download. When tried to fly the airplane it just spins on it's axis. What have done wrong or (not right) Could Nick take a look. Everythin in prepar worked until I transistioned to the new store.
Appreciate any help.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: New Store/Installers

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bill,

Actually, one thing that we didn't really clarify is that you'll need to have updated Prepar3D v4 to at least v4.1 standard to use the new installers without experiencing this issue. The current version is v4.2 and I suspect v4.3 isn't too far off.

If for some reason, you can't update P3D please let me know and I can help you out with this issue. However, I'd recommend keeping Prepar3D up to date if possible.

Thanks,
Nick

Bill140A
Airman First Class

Post by Bill140A »

Hi Nick. Thank you for the fast reply. This is why A2A is the best. I did not upgrade to p3D 4.1 or 4.2 because of a couple things I had questions on. If you could help with the p3d upgrade I would be grateful.
I still have A2A aircraft in FSX I can use right now.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bill - if you can let me know your questions about upgrading P3Dv4, I may be able to help.

However, if you need to hold off updating temporarily for some reason, I should be able to send you an older copy of one of the files you can manually add to your A2A installation to revert the ground handling back to P3Dv4.0 standard.

Thanks,
Nick

Bill140A
Airman First Class

Post by Bill140A »

I think it had something to do with the "Client" installer or uninstaller. I think I need to try to upgrade rather than put it off. I will try to do it. I just did not want to get everything messed up.
Bill

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Sounds like a good plan Bill. :) When it comes to updating P3D, you must uninstall the existing client and content components before installing the new versions. More details in this post on the Avsim forums.

Thanks,
Nick

Bill140A
Airman First Class

Post by Bill140A »

Thank you for your help and information.
Bill

FrAG_archer
Airman Basic

Post by FrAG_archer »

Greetings!

Gentlemen could anyone help me to clarify a question: I successfully transferred my purchases to the new A2A Web Store, but I cannot see my A2A - Accu-Sim Cherokee 180 (FSX), that I purchased in 2015 in a third-party web-store. Is it possible to transfer the purchase also?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

FrAG_archer wrote:Greetings!

Gentlemen could anyone help me to clarify a question: I successfully transferred my purchases to the new A2A Web Store, but I cannot see my A2A - Accu-Sim Cherokee 180 (FSX), that I purchased in 2015 in a third-party web-store. Is it possible to transfer the purchase also?
Hello,

the account migration is from the old A2A Store to the new A2A Store. If you purchased from a third party vendor that will be the store you use for that product.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”