New Store

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
fl95
Airman Basic

Re: New Store

Post by fl95 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:sure you can pay without pay pal, just select pay as guest and follow the on screen instructions.
Look at your shop. THERE IS NO GUEST PAYMENT. Only with Paypal Account.

http://web.dm.fh-hannover.de/joachim/a2a-payment1.pdf
This is the page in your shop-System. You always have to create a PAYPAL Account first.
(create account password in the last line)

Achim

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Achim,

Once you've clicked the "Proceed to PayPal" button you should be presented with an option to "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" as pictured below. If this option doesn't show for some reason, please try the "cancel and return to A2A Simulations Inc." option and then try again.

It's possible that the exact screen you're presented with upon clicking on "Proceed to PayPal" is affected by your operating system, choice of browser, and browser security settings and cookies. If after a few attempts you don't see the "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" button, you could try clearing your cookies.

Thanks,
Nick

fl95
Airman Basic

Post by fl95 »

No, I tried it several times, also with new account and Data and different browsers. No Option. PayPal always wants to create a PayPal-Account for me.

I give up. :cry: May be that your shop works better, when the P40 was released for V4.

Achim
Last edited by fl95 on 01 Jul 2018, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

Daube
Staff Sergeant

Post by Daube »

The option to pay by credit card without creating a paypal account is only available in some countries, not all.
For example, here in France, this option is not available. It was available a few years ago, but not anymore.

fl95
Airman Basic

Post by fl95 »

Daube wrote:The option to pay by credit card without creating a paypal account is only available in some countries, not all.
For example, here in France, this option is not available. It was available a few years ago, but not anymore.
I noticed that a few years ago also here in Germany at a new intertnet-store for (real aircraft) avionic parts. The shop disappeared a few month later...... Other shops here in Germany had PayPal without creating an account for CreditCard payment. It depends on the shop owner (A2A), how PayPal works. :cry:

Achim

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”