Bonanza is in beta

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Re: Bonanza is in beta

Post by Aymi »

Yeah like the Connie updates going to the strat... Wait :lol:

Sorry :mrgreen: Couldn't help it, the big quads are my favourites airplanes and I miss the strat and B17 so much in V4 :?
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul

mark71
Airman Basic

Post by mark71 »

Fragmentum wrote:
mark71 wrote:Thanks for the update.

Does this plane include the new accusim technology?
And will the new gauge physics reflect the sloshing of fuel in the tanks?

Marcel
Marcel, read ALL the posts before asking questions. There has been several relating to the new technology being incorporated in the new releases, all down the line, from one plane to the next. Maybe buy a few and get to know the technology they create.

Sloshing of fuel in the tanks? What do you really know of aircraft fuel systems?

Yes i do read a lot of the posts, but maybe that i missed it. But i wonder if this is the first plane with the new accusim technology (developed in 2017?) , or just the next airplane in the pipeline with some new features?

I do own a number of A2A planes and was a bit disappointed with the fact that the Lockheed Constellation has a less detailed accusim module in comparison with the planes that preceded it like the T6 and the Comanche.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

mark71 wrote:
Fragmentum wrote:
mark71 wrote:Thanks for the update.

Does this plane include the new accusim technology?
And will the new gauge physics reflect the sloshing of fuel in the tanks?

Marcel
Marcel, read ALL the posts before asking questions. There has been several relating to the new technology being incorporated in the new releases, all down the line, from one plane to the next. Maybe buy a few and get to know the technology they create.

Sloshing of fuel in the tanks? What do you really know of aircraft fuel systems?
Yes i do read a lot of the posts, but maybe that i missed it. But i wonder if this is the first plane with the new accusim technology (developed in 2017?) , or just the next airplane in the pipeline with some new features?

I do own a number of A2A planes and was a bit disappointed with the fact that the Lockheed Constellation has a less detailed accusim module in comparison with the planes that preceded it like the T6 and the Comanche.
These new Accu-sim features as mentioned in context of Bonanza are specific to the Bonanza, I understand. There has been no statement, I think, whether these will apply to the older products as well, or will they be like the hand tow function which probably will not.

The emphasis on the COTS products is somewhat different to the Accu-sim products (following the forum separation here). Accu-sims go deeper in simulation of systems and stuff relevant to an owner/operator whereas COTS products seem to be more about being a crew member. In that sense, the COTS products are perhaps a different line of products than the GA Accu-sims and related warbirds (which I personally further separate as to a different product line). I don't think there is any 'official' distinction in between the lines anyway.

"Sloshing" of the fuel indeed has some effect on the indications of certain airliner addons; this far I don't think it has been announced if the new gauge physics include the fuel indicators as well, or if the dev team has found any reason for them to do so.

-Esa

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”