Bonanza is in beta

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Re: Bonanza is in beta

Post by Roadburner426 »

Thanks for the update! This plane truly sounds like yet another master piece. I will never figure out all of this talk about the Comanche being hard/unpredictable to land. She has never given me any trouble whatsoever. The only time I even thought it was hard landing was when my elevator trim tab broke and was stuck in the cruise position. I had to use A LOT of back pressure on that landing even though I was well over normal landing speed thinking that would help give me better pitch control. Stuck gauges are definitely going to add a new element to things, and I look forward to learning it all!
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

Lufthansa 380
Staff Sergeant

Post by Lufthansa 380 »

Outstanding news! Any chance we can get our hands on the manual beforehand to get familiar with this beauty before release?

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Ooooh! Love the new gauge-physics idea!

I hope this extend to having fuel gauges that are not to be trusted fully - needing to verify during walk around that there is fuel, and keeping some sort of calculation on fuel burn during flight.

Also, the new Glicksman manual is something I look forward to as much as the plane itself. Great writer, and fascinating things to learn from his research. Bring it on! :-D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

caleb1
Senior Airman

Post by caleb1 »

Roadburner426 wrote:Thanks for the update! This plane truly sounds like yet another master piece. I will never figure out all of this talk about the Comanche being hard/unpredictable to land. She has never given me any trouble whatsoever. The only time I even thought it was hard landing was when my elevator trim tab broke and was stuck in the cruise position. I had to use A LOT of back pressure on that landing even though I was well over normal landing speed thinking that would help give me better pitch control. Stuck gauges are definitely going to add a new element to things, and I look forward to learning it all!
I also notice that the Comanche is easy to land. But this means the Bonanza will be even easier! :D
Caleb Byers

A2A Hanger: C182, C172, PA-28, PA-24, J3

PC: Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz to 4.0 GHz, 24GB RAM, GTX 745 with 4GB VRAM, 2TB SSHD, Win 10 Home x64.

Simulators: P3D v3.4, P3D v4.5, FSX:SE

Real Hanger at FD08: 1956 C172, 1964 PA-24 400

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Piper_EEWL wrote:I watched some youtube videos on the DCS Hornet and it looks amazing.
You'd love it. :) A western entry into high-alpha regime, or beyond classical stall.

But now, krhm, the screens of Bonanza....?

-Esa

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Thanks Scott, looking orward to the new fuel transfer management.

Cheers
TJ

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

thanks for the update
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

AKar wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:I watched some youtube videos on the DCS Hornet and it looks amazing.
You'd love it. :) A western entry into high-alpha regime, or beyond classical stall.

But now, krhm, the screens of Bonanza....?

-Esa
I’m afraid i would love it :D The wife won’t be happy if I start another simulator :mrgreen:

Yes I’m with you on the Bonanza screenshots. Bring em on A2A 8)
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

caleb1
Senior Airman

Post by caleb1 »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
Yes I’m with you on the Bonanza screenshots. Bring em on A2A 8)
+1. :) Can't find the like button on this forum. :D
Caleb Byers

A2A Hanger: C182, C172, PA-28, PA-24, J3

PC: Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz to 4.0 GHz, 24GB RAM, GTX 745 with 4GB VRAM, 2TB SSHD, Win 10 Home x64.

Simulators: P3D v3.4, P3D v4.5, FSX:SE

Real Hanger at FD08: 1956 C172, 1964 PA-24 400

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Thank you for the update, Scott.

While waiting for the new Bonanza to come out, and for my P-40 also, I've been putting around in the T-6 and flying the Comanche around the Southwestern US, up into Montana, etc. I continue to marvel at the realism we are getting in our A2A aircraft. This has dampened my impatience somewhat. I can wait, because I know it will be worth it!

We really do need the LIKE button on this forum, however. I mean, it's not like you have to Accu-sim the doggone thing; just give it to us already! :lol:

Seeya
ATB

bucky60
Airman

Post by bucky60 »

The new gauge physics, will the other planes be updated for it?

mark71
Airman Basic

Post by mark71 »

Thanks for the update.

Does this plane include the new accusim technology?
And will the new gauge physics reflect the sloshing of fuel in the tanks?

Marcel

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

Does anyone think these new features might trickle down to older products over time?
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fragmentum »

crippy wrote:Does anyone think these new features might trickle down to older products over time?
What new features? We haven't even seen the new plane yet!
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fragmentum »

mark71 wrote:Thanks for the update.

Does this plane include the new accusim technology?
And will the new gauge physics reflect the sloshing of fuel in the tanks?

Marcel
Marcel, read ALL the posts before asking questions. There has been several relating to the new technology being incorporated in the new releases, all down the line, from one plane to the next. Maybe buy a few and get to know the technology they create.

Sloshing of fuel in the tanks? What do you really know of aircraft fuel systems?
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”