Bonanza BETA: 18.7.1 - Cylinder Durability & Oil Consumption

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Re: Bonanza BETA: 18.7.1 - Cylinder Durability & Oil Consump

Post by ClipperLuna »

Thanks for the window of insight. The thoroughness, dedication, and craftsmanship from you all is inspirational.

At last the mystery of the "third engine" is solved. Been wondering about that all summer. Looking forward to trying it out!

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I think forest deserves a raise. That’s some attention to detail and fine record keeping.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

rhenson529
Senior Airman

Post by rhenson529 »

Thank you Scott for sharing. It’s nice to see how extensive your testing is and and the quality control that goes into your products. This is what sets A2A apart from everyone else. Great work as I too will be purchasing the Bonanza the day of release. I feel like we should all have a virtual party on release day.

Ron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A2A Planes: Cub, 172, 182, Cherokee, Comanche, Bonanza,T6, 377, Spitfire, and P51
Hardware: i7 (5.0 ghz) 32 GB 3000Ghz; RTX 2080ti; 1TB PCIe M.2; 1TB PCIe M.2

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Yesterday I ordered my Rift... to be ready to go when the Bonanza cras... euhm lands on my PC =)

Excited... really... I am xD

I suppose I can tidy up my hangar a bit... All I will need for the next months is the C172 (still love it), the P-51 when you finally get along with it :mrgreen: :P , the Bonanza (!!) and the PMDG 747, that can carry all three airplanes around the globe :mrgreen:

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Scott, thx for making this a public post, very interesting :-)
I'm starting to think I need the Bonanza.....
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Molew
Airman Basic

Post by Molew »

That is an excellent example of a beta tester really doing his part. Well done!

bucky60
Airman

Post by bucky60 »

Scott - A2A wrote:I moved the above posts into the Pilot's Lounge just to show just one small example of the work that our beta testers do before a product makes it to the market. This was posted by FAC257, and he has been tracking wear and tear on many items, this being one of his posts. Just look at his organization of this post - it's top class beta testing.

This is the kind of dedication that means that on day one, A2A products are already battle tested. Our beta team does the work squashing hundreds of bugs so our customers don't have too. Instead, the A2A customer can just jump in and fly and enjoy the experience instead of experiencing problems.

What Forests post does is confirm what our internal testing tools are telling us. Nothing replaces real world testing, as that is what it all boils down too. And Forest has caught MANY bugs that have slipped by.

While no software is perfect or free of bugs, it's because of the hard work of our testers, like Forest, that A2A is what it is.

Scott.
Wish you could buy the rights to Madden Football. Would be nice to have this kind of a2a quality from EA/Tiburon.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”