New Store Registered but no old orders showing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Dane SimAir
Airman

New Store Registered but no old orders showing

Post by Dane SimAir »

I just today registered in the New Store and followed all the instructions as noted in the post.

Step 1 - completed
Step 2 - completed
Step 3 - the old account site does not show a link to my orders

I realize it will take a bit of time to move my old orders to my new account - how long will it take?

I need to either update my existing 172 or uninstall and reinstall again as I am having issues with AccuSim 172 ever since P3D v4.3 was updated. A number of erratic things are happening including CTD - I do not have any issues with any of my other aircraft.

Regards,
Dane

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: New Store Registered but no old orders showing

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Dane,

Transfer of your orders from the old store to the new one is a manual process which Lewis carries out, but it should generally just take a day or two depending on how busy he is.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

rather than suffer in silence in the hope an update might change things, give posting in the tech support forum a try. We can only help you if you ask.

For the order migration as of the date of this post I am all updated. If your products have not been moved please fill out the form again double checking the data you enter. If the data originally was not correct then I am afraid it was skipped as there was an issue either with no orders to move or no new account to move too.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Dane SimAir
Airman

Post by Dane SimAir »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

rather than suffer in silence in the hope an update might change things, give posting in the tech support forum a try. We can only help you if you ask.

For the order migration as of the date of this post I am all updated. If your products have not been moved please fill out the form again double checking the data you enter. If the data originally was not correct then I am afraid it was skipped as there was an issue either with no orders to move or no new account to move too.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
Thanks Lewis and Nick.
I got an email which seems to confirm my old orders were moved over. I think I will try the uninstall and reinstall with a new download and if I still have issues I will post in the tech section for help.

Regards,
Dane

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I also have none of my old orders in my new account

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

dane wrote:Thanks Lewis and Nick.
I got an email which seems to confirm my old orders were moved over. I think I will try the uninstall and reinstall with a new download and if I still have issues I will post in the tech section for help.
Okay, thanks for the update Dane. Yes, please let us know if you have any issues with reinstallation. There are some tips here.
awash2002 wrote: I also have none of my old orders in my new account
Greg,

Did you fill out the short Google form (linked in this post) with email details of your old and new store account? If you did, how long ago?

Thanks,
Nick

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I just did

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Greg - the next step is for Lewis to transfer your orders across. Doesn't usually take him too long, but it's a manual not an automatic process so depends how busy he is.

Nick

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

Thanks Nick and I am looking forward to owning the Bonanza

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”