news about bonanza beta stage ?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
flo76
Senior Airman

news about bonanza beta stage ?

Post by flo76 »

hi all, have you informations about the beta stage of bonanza ? can we except a release timeline soon or we are month(s) away ? i have upgraded my fsx to p3d v4.3 and before rebuy my comanche for p3d i would like to say if its better to wait for incoming bonanza or buy the comanche and wait. thanks and sorry for my bad english iam french i make effort for speaking better with us and uk forums so dont blame me :)
Florent DUFAY

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: news about bonanza beta stage ?

Post by Oracle427 »

A2A has never published a release timeline to the best of my knowledge. They'll release when they deem the product ready!

Check Dudley's post on this thread. http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 72#p493972
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Hey, I just read the post at https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p494047. Very cool.

What I want to know is, which will come out first: The P-51D, or the Bonanza? I mean, I will buy either one on the very day that it comes out, but purchase of the P-51 will be at the speed of heat.

Seeya
ATB

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

yes i watch posts you mentionned. it would be nice if we can have an official stage on what is under developpement. the last post of a2a was on april about what is coming. 3months is nice for men works 6day/7 and are home in the evening but when you go out for more than 6months every year for war operations its difficult to have information or remember what is coming. it's frowned upon to ask for a release date and i know its impossible when you have a clean release goal for products. beta team do a very good job on all a2a products i have bought but i will wait and see if it will release before september or wait after i will go home next year. thanks for your help have a nice day.
Florent DUFAY

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”