A Quicksilver ride at Airventure 2018

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

A Quicksilver ride at Airventure 2018

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

Steve from steveo1kinevo youtube channel takes a ride in P-51 Mustang "Quicksilver":

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: A Quicksilver ride at Airventure 2018

Post by DHenriques_ »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hi,

Steve from steveo1kinevo youtube channel takes a ride in P-51 Mustang "Quicksilver":

Cheerz,
Will
Scott is a friend and in my opinion one of the finest display pilots on the planet.

Dudley Henriques

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

Scooter's narration while doing that flight shows what a great pilot and showman he is. I love following his instagram and hope to see the Class of '45 act in person one day soon.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

CAPFlyer wrote:Scooter's narration while doing that flight shows what a great pilot and showman he is. I love following his instagram and hope to see the Class of '45 act in person one day soon.
Shelly and Jim are at the moment having a royal ball out in Bora Bora so it will be a few weeks until the Corsair is again on the circuit. Scooter is doing a single for a few weeks while the guys soak up on those frozen fruity drinks and dance the night away.
:-))))))
Anyway...........back soon so hang in.
Dudley Henriques

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

Scooter is one of the top warbird performers I know of and it was him and others that got me hooked on airshow flying even though it is through FSX and I'm still trying to come up with a solid airshow sequence for the T6 so Dudley I could sure use your expertise in this field

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

awash2002 wrote:Scooter is one of the top warbird performers I know of and it was him and others that got me hooked on airshow flying even though it is through FSX and I'm still trying to come up with a solid airshow sequence for the T6 so Dudley I could sure use your expertise in this field
Here'a a full tutorial I did a while back on flying a display routine in the Mustang. Read it carefully. It contains much of what you need to know to fly one of these routines.
Simply replace the Mustang references with T6 data, speeds, power settings, etc, and you should have a good head start on what you want to do.
Dudley Henriques

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ZDK ... UV4ZWRjbUk

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

Totally agree with you guys, I very much liked his narrative, very clear and professional. (thumbs up)

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Nice video, loving youtube these days :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”