SimConnect problem

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
bundi
Airman First Class

SimConnect problem

Post by bundi »

Hello,
I finally decide to move from FSX to Prepar3d. I have already problems at begining... :| I would like to resolve this, before I'll visit a2a shop... ;)
I would like to ask for comment and advice about my simconnect problem.

Before I bought Prepar3d Pro, I had FSX Steam edition installed, with various addons. Before installation of p3d I deinstalled fsx in steam client, but I forgot to deinstall Simconnect and Accusim from A2A. I had Cessna 182 and AccuFeel. So I installed p3d and simconnect from: ...\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib. Then I deinstalled all remaining stuff from old fsx and both versions of simconnect and then I installed simconnect from p3d again.

Simconnect is not working, beacuse Opentrack is reporting: error while loading simconnect check selected simconnect version. I tried with all fsx versions in Opentrack settings.
This post is not only about opentrack, because all other addons which need simconnect won't work...
Bellow are steps which I tried to resolve problem:

Deinstall p3d and install it again.
I disabled UAC before p3d reinstall.
I disabled antivirus.
I tried to start headtracking when flight was loaded and before p3d was started. Headtracking was reporting always the same error...
I see Simconnect in Control panel/add remove programs.

Windows version is Windows 10 (build 1803) with latest updates. I plan to format computer at monday or tuesday and reinstall Windows. Or is there any other option or suggestion?

Thanks for help...

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”