Trying Out A2A

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Zentiger
Airman

Re: Trying Out A2A

Post by Zentiger »

Scott - A2A wrote:
Zentiger wrote:I am trying to decide which of the A2A GA aircraft would be best for honing my skills; particularly with navigation and landing, etc... I was headed for the Cherokee or the 172- but then saw the new VTail Bonanza. Any recommendations? I really don't want to fight with the plane, like faster than slower, and like newer avionics. Thanks!
Look at our fleet the same as the fleet in the real world. Just think about what you would like to fly. When you say that you don't want to fight the plane, I take that as you wanting something that is stable and simple to fly, then any GA will work aside from the V-tail.

So it really comes down to if you prefer a high wing or a low wing. Retractable or fixed gear.

Scott.
Thank you for the advice.

Got it!

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

@ Zentiger: Please let us know which A2A GA airplane you finally settle on, and how you arrived at the decision, then maybe a brief report on your first flights.

Thank you
ATB

guillaume78150
Staff Sergeant

Post by guillaume78150 »

As a "real" pilot, Comanche would be my first choice. Easy to fly, very good autopilot once you understand how to track radials. She's fast and confortable, excellent view allround and the instrument display is excellent. Add a modern GPS/NAV such as the GTN 750 and you get an excellent up to date travel machine for three with luggage.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”