A2A store conundrum

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
bobbykins
Airman

A2A store conundrum

Post by bobbykins »

Hi Scott (or whoever can assist) --Wasn't quite sure which bit I should put this on or PM direct. (where?)
I was seriously thinking of buying the new Bonanza or the military P 51 version and went to check my store account for points. Looking at my ORDER details I have on there my Spitfire purchase (order # 2448) wrongly recorded as an FSX instead of the P3Dv4 which I purchased on the 6th June 2018.
I do have the FSX version as correctly recorded in the DOWNLOAD section (#102912 purchased A2A on 24/7/2015).
Question--should the Spitfire P3Dv4 be added in the download section and the FSX version be added to the order section so that it appears correctly in both sections?
Will this correction mean my current flying hours (139, although I am uncertain, as others have been as to how this is actually computed) need adjustment?
If so to what value (and how) so that I need to determine how much I need to actually pay. At the moment I think that I will have a "credit value" of say A$13.00 with the current numbers towards the cost of the Bonanza.
Could be wrong.
Bobbykins

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A store conundrum

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I am not sure I follow. Can you please PM me, I can only assume you have not moved your old purchases to new store yet or have created two new accounts and purchased the Spitfire P3Dv4 under a different account.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”