Migration of previous orders

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
MrPixels
Airman Basic

Migration of previous orders

Post by MrPixels »

Hi Scott, Lewis, Anyone.

I created a new store account on Saturday 20 October 2018 and filled in the form to move previous orders to the new store account. Also send an email to support@ this morning with previous order confirmation emails attached. What is the timeline for moving previous orders as I want to purchase the Bonanza using any flying hours points accumulated from previous purchases to mitigate the costs of a volatile South African Rand / US Dollar exchange rate. 2 weeks ago it was R15 to $1, right now it is R14.30. Next week it could be back again at R15. Any help in migrating previous orders ASAP would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Gary Scott

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Migration of previous orders

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Gary and welcome to the forums.

The process of migrating orders and awarding customer their A2A Flying Hours is a manual one carried-out by Lewis and occasionally there may be a wait of a few days. I believe Lew is travelling at present, but please let us know if you're still waiting and I'll drop him a reminder.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Migration of previous orders

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Back from Honeymoon, luckily not too many to do and so all updated and moved across. I am updated with requests as of the date and time of this post.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”