A2A Products transfering from FSX to P3D V4.3

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
CliveR
Airman

A2A Products transfering from FSX to P3D V4.3

Post by CliveR »

Hi, I have the following, highly admired, A2A products and I am planning to move from FSX to P3D V4.3.

Will I be able to install any of the following (now or in the future) into P3D V4.3.

Purchased from A2A store (old account, I am transferring to new account)
Accufeel Global FSX enhancement
Accufeel V2 AL&s upgrade
WOP 3 P51
WOP 3 P51 Accusim
Wings of Silver Piper J-3 Cub
Wings of Silver Piper J-3 Cub Accusim

Purchased from Flight Sim Store
C172 Trainer Plus Accusim - FSX Installer

Are there P3D V4.3 installers for the above and if so how can I get them?

Many thanks
CliveR

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Products transfering from FSX to P3D V4.3

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Hi Clive

A2A considers P3Dv4 as as a new product, so you will have to purchase all the aircraft again. Note that you will get a discount from the products you have purchased directly from A2A.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

Coming from fsx products, I believe you have to repurchase them for p3d specifically.
There were combos on the old store that allowed you to purchase both fax and p3d versions at a combo price, I am not sure if the new store has these I have not checked.

From your list this would be the:
P51
C172
Accufeel (I think)

The J-3 also isn't available for p3d v4 at time of posting.
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

tttocs
Airman First Class

Post by tttocs »

Tomas Linnet wrote:Hi Clive

Note that you will get a discount from the products you have purchased directly from A2A.
Are you sure about that? I thought one was offered when P3D versions were first released, but I don't see any indication that this discount is still available.

Scott

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

tttocs wrote:
Tomas Linnet wrote:Hi Clive

Note that you will get a discount from the products you have purchased directly from A2A.
Are you sure about that? I thought one was offered when P3D versions were first released, but I don't see any indication that this discount is still available.

Scott
You can earn points from A2A store purchases, these in turn can be used as part payment against further purchases. The more point you have available the larger the potential “discount” you can effectively apply. There is however no automatic discount offered against P3D purchases for products previously purchased for FSX. HTH.

Paul

CliveR
Airman

Post by CliveR »

Thanks for the prompt replies.

Is there an official viewpoint on these discounts and how to obtain them as there seems to be contradictions in the various replies above.
Many thanks
CliveR

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

You earn A2A points by buying products. More products you buy, more points you get. (Or for most of us we have bought several products from the old store. In this case you follow the link above and Lewis will put all your old orders into your new store profile. Then the points will be calculated from your old orders)

You can then redeem these points during checkout of the new store (I assume) and it will discount the purchase price.

Somewhere on the forums, I did ask if the points expire. Scott replied that yes the points do expire in a year. So that would be around Late April 2019- early May 2019 when the new store was launched I believe (Technically IF you had your old purchases transferred by Lewis during that time?...which would be most people...In theory if you had Lewis transfer your purchases to the new store in say August, then in theory your points would expire in August 2019 but that is just speculation really)
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”