Thank You Lewis

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
dprosser
Airman Basic

Thank You Lewis

Post by dprosser »

Thank you sir for taking the time and effort to restore the products associated with my old account. There is one error though. I never bought the P-47 from the A2A store. I purchased it from sim-market. So please delete the P-47 from my account. Thank you and have a good day.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Thank You Lewis

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

it could have been a duplicate purchase, can you please PM me the order number or your store username and I'll have a look.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Now that’s a honest customer.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

n421nj wrote:Now that’s a honest customer.
The flight simmer is like the child of a rugged aviator and a pure dreamer. There are many cultures and societies in this world, and I don't usually like drawing comparisons but IMO there is no better society than flight simmers. Honesty and integrity has always been a hallmark of our community.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Scott - A2A wrote:
The flight simmer is like the child of a rugged aviator and a pure dreamer. There are many cultures and societies in this world, and I don't usually like drawing comparisons but IMO there is no better society than flight simmers. Honesty and integrity has always been a hallmark of our community.

Scott.

I agree.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

Scott - A2A wrote:

Scott.
And I think recognition comes in mind as well when we have the pleasure of doing business with developers such as you.

Feeling valued and appreciated goes a long way in commerce. I’m still amazed to see that the “big boss” takes the time to come and participate in the forum. Not to mentioned being humbled by the presence of amazing collaborators of yours like Lewis, M. Dudley, Nick, etc..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

One of the smartest business decisions I made early on was to surround myself with people smarter than me. This keeps me young and on my toes. Before Lewis came aboard he was a customer, and he stood out in the crowd. When he came on board, everything A2A was moved up a notch. He has natural business instincts and carries that very high expectation of how we are to take care of a customer. And now we have Nick who has just pushed this all up another notch all over again. And the latest has been Mark, who is a talented “jack of all trades” artist. Currently he’s working on our back end servers and systems. I could also speak about Molly but she is working on our secret project at the moment :). But she has an awesome “can do” energy all around her.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I’m glad to hear the team is growing.
Andrew

All Accusim Aircraft

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The others at work make me seem sane :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”