Bonanza vs Commanche

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
av8erjm
Airman First Class

Bonanza vs Commanche

Post by av8erjm »

I'm reminded at the discussions here of the merits of the Comanche vs Bonanza Years ago in the real life flying career, both hobby and vocation, I was approached to come and be proposed to join a flying group. It was a mixture of tail draggers up to ATP's. As with most groups like this you had to earn your way, tending bar at the club, but it was a great way to meet everyone. I digress though, the president the year I started was a long time Comanche driver but his business finally bore the fruits that he purchased a new Bonanza, In this organization each marque had its table or hierarchy you were either Piper, Cessna, Beechcraft even a table for Mooney's Well the Comanche drivers said since Ron no longer flew a Comanche he was no longer welcome, the Beechcraft folks said that Ron had to ''prove'' himself, so in the nite in question out in the center of the room was a small card table with his name on it. Ron quietly sat down at the table, looked around and said ''one small sexual indiscretion with a 18 year old and see what happens'', the club broke out in roarious laughter, Ron proving he take any prank played on him, he could turn it around. Great club, great comradery

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”