How do i get the new installers?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Timoboy
Airman Basic

How do i get the new installers?

Post by Timoboy »

Hi guys,

So as you probably know flightsimstore is over. It used to be my main store.
Before the store went down I made sure I got proof of all my purchases. In order to get the new look for update feature, you need to install the addons with the new installers. since the store is down I don't have access to them. There was an article on fselite saying that you needed to PM Lewis. So I made an account for the forums but I can't PM anybody.
So if there's anybody who can help?

Timoboy
Airman Basic

Re: How do i get the new installers?

Post by Timoboy »

With This topic approved I can now PM

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Fire me a PM and I can help get you sorted

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

RRVyper
Airman Basic

Post by RRVyper »

Lewis,

Although not FSS related, I am having an issue updating the C182 Skylane which I purchased from FSPilotShop. The latest installer that shows in my account there is from June 2017, which I already have. I have submitted a support ticket at their site asking for the latest installer but have not received a response (6 days). Can you confirm they have the latest installer for the Skylane, which includes the 'Check For Updates' functionality? As you probably have heard, they charge a nominal administration fee to keep their download links active, which is totally unacceptable for upgrades. It basically requires you to pay for the free upgrade from the developer (you) after a certain period (one year?). I would speculate that most people keep backup copies of the files they download and do not require storage on the store's server.

Is there something A2A Simulations can do about this situation (e.g. provide upgrade installers on the A2A site)? I also own the C172, Cherokee 180 and 049 Constellation, which I fortunately purchased directly from your store.

Any help is appreciated.

Randy

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just so its replied too in case people see, whilst the dates are wrong on fspilotstore the file itself is correct and third party stores where updated back in May/June 2018 when we updated the new installers.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”