HELP

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
spence578
Airman Basic

HELP

Post by spence578 »

I need some assistance please. I have purchased several A2A aircraft and I love them. Im having an issue. My old computer recently died and i upgraded. I was unable to save anything off of the old computer. I went to the old A2A website and found all of my purchases except the Wings of Silver B377. What can I do to get this back ? Do i have to repurchase the plane ? If anyone could help i would appreciate it.

Current planes owned.....172,p-47,p-51,B-17,spitfire,connie,t-6. I know i purchased it in 2017.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: HELP

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello spence578 and welcome to the forums.

Do you recall if you originally purchased the Boeing 377 direct from the A2A store, or is there a chance you bought it from another third party retailer?

Thanks,
Nick

spence578
Airman Basic

Post by spence578 »

I Normally buy directly from the store but im not 100 percent certain. I was able to log in to the old account and recover all of my old aircraft except that one, but this was over a year ago. I think my wife had ended up purchasing it for me as a gift, does not remember email she used, for my birthday hence why i cant find it. I lost all of my old files when my old computer crashed.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

If the purchase was from a third party store, I'm afraid there's may not be much we can do to help. However, please can you just confirm if the email address that you use in your forum profile is the same as the one you use for your account on the old A2A store?

Also, have you signed up to the new store to get these order transferred? If you do this. you'll benefit from some loyalty points for these purchases. There's more info on how to do this here.

Thanks,
Nick

spence578
Airman Basic

Post by spence578 »

Thats what i was afraid of that i lost the plane, and yes the email i used to sign up is the one i used for my other purchases. I have not transferred my planes to new website but i will do so now.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for the info.

I don't have access to the customer accounts, but I'll ask Scott or Lewis to double-check for you. Please just bear in mind that the order transfer is a manual process too, and may take a day or two.

Best regards,
Nick

spence578
Airman Basic

Post by spence578 »

i also still have some gift certificate cash on old website will that transfer ? guess i will use it to repurchase aircraft.

spence578
Airman Basic

Post by spence578 »

Also thank you for the quick response and the help sir, this is why i fly A2A. cheers

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome, but don't repurchase anything just yet. Please wait until the guys have checked your account and the order migration is complete.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I've just processed your store migration and also caught up on all the others. Ill fire you a PM now about the 377.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

spence578
Airman Basic

Post by spence578 »

thanks

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”