Health tip

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Health tip

Post by dvm »

If you can't afford a doctor, go to an airport-you'll get a free X-ray and a breast exam, and; if you mention Al Qaeda you'll get a free colonoscopy.

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Health tip

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

:lol: :lol:

If they do a nitrate test on you and suspect you of being a bomb maker tell them that they don't have a clue you are not into those type of munitions instead you manufacture clandestine mustard agents instead.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

JJB17463rdBombGroup wrote::lol: :lol:

If they do a nitrate test on you and suspect you of being a bomb maker tell them that they don't have a clue you are not into those type of munitions instead you manufacture clandestine mustard agents instead.
Ouch. That would probably be good for several years of free medical care.

Hook

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

dvm wrote:If you can't afford a doctor, go to an airport-you'll get a free X-ray and a breast exam, and; if you mention Al Qaeda you'll get a free colonoscopy.
I'm fairly sure one ends up getting a statement from a shrink as well, albeit he might very well be the only one from the bunch that has any kind of medical proficiency. :mrgreen:

I quit drinking (well...almost!) and started running. Now I've ended up with knee pain and have been limping for two weeks. My health advice would therefore be for everyone to keep on drinking and avoid running at all costs - the latter is proven worse for health... :D

-Esa

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”