points mean prizes

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Roger tower
Airman

points mean prizes

Post by Roger tower »

Lewis or the team....can you help clear up my misunderstanding!!!...I very proudly have the whole A2A fleet on board and had 380 points to spend .......just bought academic bundle of Bonanza for prepar3d and fsx to try out which way to go.....told I had a further 70 points...great no problem......
Used up all the 380 up on the purchase......but now only got 32 points? ....

I know I used to sit at the back of the class as a dim wit..... and i guess I haven't changed much and still missing a trick here!...can someone shine a light for me please
many thanks roger tower out

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: points mean prizes

Post by Tomas Linnet »

As far as I know, you won't receive any points for the points you use. Points are only given for actual money.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Roger tower
Airman

Post by Roger tower »

Tomas
Thanks for the clarity.....makes perfect sense .....never saw that coming dah! Still at the back of the class then!!

Rgds Roger Tower

Roger tower
Airman

Post by Roger tower »

Tomas .....ok one more perplexing question needs your keen understanding......points are for cash sales ...now understood .....Lewis has correctly logged all my sales in my new account ....no problem all accurate I got given 380 points ......but I had spent the staggering amount of £ 739.84 wow!!! Don’t tell the Wife!!
I am blown away by a2A’s generosity in giving me any points for loyalty at all so I am not ungreatful , quite the contrary ....but using your formula ....how does £739.84 of your finest English pounds equal 380 points , just for clarification you understand?
Roger out

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Buried somewhere in the forum is the explanation that we received 1 point for every 2 dollars spent on past purchases (before the new store went up). Any future purchases are 1 point for each dollar. Each point is worth 10 cents. If you purchase an $80 aircraft, but use 100 points towards that purchase, you'll pay $70. Therefore, you'll only receive 70 new points, not 80.

Roger tower
Airman

Post by Roger tower »

Patful
Thanks for the clarity .....always good to have it straight ...thanks for the time to reply
much appreciated.....hope all is well in your world
Roger

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”