Other B17 unintsall question before insatlling A2A..?

A Living Legend
new reply
BarryR
Airman First Class

Post by BarryR »

Hi all...Im new here and to FSX(SE) and had purchased a B-17 from apparently a competitor..Thinking it was the A2A version...Do I need to uninstall the other before purchasing the A2A version and installing it...or can they both reside in FSX with the same name (B17)...??

Thanks All..
Barry

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Hi Barry, they can reside as two different aircraft, no problem. The A2A will always be marked as such, so there should be no confusion between the two developers. If you are getting the Accu-sim package (and I highly recommend you do!) then:

Be certain to run the most current update for your A2A B-17!

Study the manual and be sure you have FSX (FSX:SE) configured correctly as described in the manual....and

always start FSX with a default aircraft before loading and flying the A2A B-17.

It is an amazing aircraft-- you will not be disappointed!
Last edited by Jacques on 23 Jul 2016, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

BarryR
Airman First Class

Re: Other B17 unintsall question before insatlling A2A..?

Post by BarryR »

Jacques wrote:Hi Barry, they can reside as two different aircraft, no problem. The A2A will always be marked as such, so there should be no confusion between the two developers. If you are getting the Accu-sim package (and I highly recommend you do!) then:

Be certain to run the most cuurent update for your A2A B-17!

Study the manual and be sure you have FSX (FSX:SE) configured correctly as described in the manual....and

always start FSX with a default aircraft before loading and flying the A2A B-17.

It is an amazing aircraft-- you will not be disappointed!
Thanks Jacques....I will purchase it tonight then...!!

Barry

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”