saving flight

A Living Legend
new reply
Zacke
Staff Sergeant

saving flight

Post by Zacke »

Sorry - I know this is an old story but it's still not clear to me:

How do I save my B-17 flight and continue next time with maximum persistance in FSX SE?

Can I save it as default flight and let it reload without start screen? Or do I have to start with a standard airplane via the start screen and then reload the saved flight?

Seems different A2A planes need different load procedures. E.g. the connie is absolute fine with saving and loading as default flight.

Thanks in advance,
Zacke

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: saving flight

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Everyone at the 91st bombardment group before we go on a mission , we will load aircraft fluids set aircraft cold/dark put bombs in and save as default flight, exit sim then load the mission weather into saved flight weather , , the only thing we have noted that does not save is the bomb load.
Some have saved the flights as default mid flight if they are haveing sim issues , then start again from that point.
No one has reported any issues , and we use FSXA/P3Dv3 and non accusim in P3Dv4 as a stop gap till the P3Dv4 version comes out.
regards alan. 8)

Zacke
Staff Sergeant

Re: saving flight

Post by Zacke »

Hello Alan,

one more time thanks for your fast reply.

Ok, sounds good. I will save my B17 flights as default flight. Most import thing these days: The oil dillution should be persistant... :!:

Regards,
Zacke

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”