Looking for 3D Light Installer Utility

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
dandimm
Airman Basic

Looking for 3D Light Installer Utility

Post by dandimm »

Hi -

I had read on one of the posts about a utility to automatically add the 3D lights to my AI aircraft. Is this utility still available - is it still beta? I have WOAI and other add-on aircraft and I didnt want to hand edit all the cfg files.

Thanks in advance.

HoggyDog
Airman Basic

Re: Looking for 3D Light Installer Utility

Post by HoggyDog »

dandimm wrote:Hi -

I had read on one of the posts about a utility to automatically add the 3D lights to my AI aircraft. Is this utility still available - is it still beta? I have WOAI and other add-on aircraft and I didnt want to hand edit all the cfg files.

Thanks in advance.
Hate to bump an old thread, but it seems pointless to make a new one to ask the same question. No replies at all to this for six years? :shock:

Please, I have a hundred or so WOAI airplanes in my FSX-Steam, and I keep hearing "rumors" that Shockwave Redux installer will install lights into WOAI airplanes automatically... but it didn't, and I can't find any help on this anywhere, except this 6-year-old unanswered question. I really REALLY don't want to have to hand-edit 100 or more aircraft.cfg files! :|

I browsed the Alpha-India site and found no help there- many config text entires, but none of it for WOAI models (all models listed say the configs are for stuff like "AIA" and "FAIB," whatever those are) and no automatic way to apply them in any case. I also found a link in one of the 20-30 sites I've visited to try to resolve this, pointing to a site with a domain of .de that supposedly has a batch file to do this- but I don't speak German, so a link to a Deutschland domain is useless to me.

So: BUMP BUMP BUMPITTY-BUMP! :D Can someone please point me to an English-language resource for automatically adding my stupendous Shockwave Redux lights to my WOAI aircraft?
Last edited by HoggyDog on 29 Jun 2015, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
ex Nasal Radiator
Commercial / Instruments
AOPA

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Looking for 3D Light Installer Utility

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

if something has been made I've never heard of it. By default the lights are installed on default aircraft, so maybe there was some confusion by the original poster.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”