Technical Support Question ?

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
scottb613
Technical Sergeant

Technical Support Question ?

Post by scottb613 »

Hi Folks,

I know these aren't supported in P3D but seem to work fine... I'm new to this product and just have a few questions...

I just purchased the product last weekend and I noted the patch here in the forum.... I installed both...

During the patch install it prompted me to choose if I wanted the lights available in daylight - I've installed it twice selecting a different option each time - is this supposed to eliminate the 3D light cone being emitted from the light during daylight ? The cones seem to be present either way... Is there a control panel to change options or do I need to install it each time to test ?

I've also noted that when the lights are attached the the gear - and the gear retracted - the light still shines through the aircraft - is this normal ?

The lights in my first install were tip tank "recognition" lights that don't emit a cone - seemed to work well for my needs - but all the shockwave recognition lights have a color associated with them (red, green, yellow) ? Is that right - there are no plain white recognition lights ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”