Where to find the Stratocruiser updates?

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Nikdunaev
Airman

Post by Nikdunaev »

Hello

I own both the Stratocruiser and the Captain of the Ship package for a few years already and now I have decided to move this lovely thing to my new computer. But everything I have is my original installation files. I do remember that I have looked for and downloaded some updates that greatly enhanced my experience with this package but I do not remember now where did I get them. At least it was somewhere in this forum.

I have found a thread for some updates that I believe to be the ones I am looking for via the google but the forum tells me that I can not access them for some reason.

I am a completely legitimate legal owner of the product and I still have my order number and purchase confirmation at the Simmarket.

Where can I find the latest updates and patches for the products at the moment?

Thank you!

Welsch
Staff Sergeant

Post by Welsch »

There is a new, unified updater out (which does include the updates for Stratocruiser and COTS), so you need to get that one. I guess they removed the old, product specific updates once the new unified update became available.
It should be stickied all over the forum here and I think it is named something like 7/15/2014 update.
Edit: Link to the update thread http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=41279

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”