FS Global Real Weather issue

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
crownvic
Airman

FS Global Real Weather issue

Post by crownvic »

Hello everybody,

today i try to make a little trip in Germany. Starting at EDDP with my FS Global Real Weather in "dynamic" weather mode activated, meaning something around 0°C and rain/snow. Among these circumstances it was impossible to start up the engines, they are turning and then accelerate to nearly 500rpm but not more. I check oil temp(above 10°C), fuel pressure, carburetors&heat, magnetos, throttles, starting sequence, finally i replaced my 70 hour engines against new ones. But nothing changed :cry: ..... start up was still impossible.
Then I switched off the FS Global Real Weather engine and having the boring standard FS weather engine with a dry and warm ambience. And now the engines start like every day, absolutely normal(after 40 min. :roll: ). In conclusion the FS Global Real Weather engine prevented my engine start. But it was not the first time i use these weather engine and performing a flight respectively a engine start up at comparable weather. In the past it always works fine.

Somebody also uses the FS Global Real Weather engine? Making similar experiences at wet and cold weather?
I appreciate every good advice :idea:

with regards

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”