Re: A2A (Accu-Sim) Update (OLD COMMENTS)

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accu-Sim Update 06_28_15 DOWNLOAD ****** NEW ****

Post by Nick - A2A »

ClipperLuna wrote: is the bus voltage under charge now corrected to the ~28.X volts in 24/28 V systems (Cessnas)? :)
It's certainly looking a good bit healthier now! :wink:

Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

8)

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Looks good! 8)

-Esa

JirkaK
Airman

Post by JirkaK »

Hello, I just bought and download C182 for P3D Pro from FSS. It that update included in FSS installer or I have to run update after instalation?

JirkaK
Airman

Post by JirkaK »

Hello, I just bought and download C182 for P3D Pro from FSS. It that update included in FSS installer or I have to run update after instalation?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

JirkaK wrote:Hello, I just bought and download C182 for P3D Pro from FSS. It that update included in FSS installer or I have to run update after instalation?
Hello,

yes the updater should always be run.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

JirkaK
Airman

Post by JirkaK »

Lewis - A2A wrote:
JirkaK wrote:Hello, I just bought and download C182 for P3D Pro from FSS. It that update included in FSS installer or I have to run update after instalation?
Hello,

yes the updater should always be run.

thanks,
Lewis
Thanks Lewis. I did it before your answer. But I have problem with that update and with GTN750. If I have clean cessna installed and GTN configured with aircraft configurator, all works fine, I can switch between default or GTN750. Buf if I have update applied, even I did aircraft config again I can't choose it from SHIFT+3 window. So I reinstall Cessna and it works fine again.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

please post a new thread int he C172 tech support forums so we can better help you.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

BernieFlyer
Airman Basic

Post by BernieFlyer »

Just ran the updater which found my C182, C172 Trainer and the Comanche 250 (which I did not see on the list above?). Only problem was the aircraft.cfg for C172 and C182 lost all 3rd party repaints data in the .cfg. I had to put them all in again manually. I presume the updater replaced the .cfg with a new one. If this is the case then the flightsim.xx entries should not be over-written. Good system though if that problem can be fixed.

Regards

Bernie

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Bernie,

Backups of your aircraft.cfg files should be found in your [FSX Install] / A2A directory for each of the relevant airplanes.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

BernieFlyer
Airman Basic

Post by BernieFlyer »

Thanks Scott. I did find the backed up .cfg files by accident yesterday (after I had loaded back all of them from downloads). Still I will know in future and having them backed up makes it all easier.

Regards

Bernie

walterg74
Airman

Post by walterg74 »

Hi, new user here.

I just installed my purchase of the C172. I had read before about updates for the aircraft and also the general accu sim updates (as also noted in the installer).

Does this new updater now take care of everything? Meaning not only it updates the airplane but also replaces the generic accu-sim updates as well?

Soecially interested because I bought several from SimmMarket a few weeks back, and besides the C172 I will also intall de 182, the 180 and the piper cub.

Should I simply install them all first and then at the end run this updater, and that's it?

Thanks!!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

walterg74 wrote:Does this new updater now take care of everything? Meaning not only it updates the airplane but also replaces the generic accu-sim updates as well?
Yes, that right. :) The most recent Accu-Sim update which is linked in the first post in this thread is the only one you need to download and install for all your new Accu-Sim products. Simply install all your purchases and then run the updater (ideally right click and run as admin). Just try to keep a eye on the forums as new updates will tend to be released every couple of months or so.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

walterg74
Airman

Post by walterg74 »

Nick M wrote:
walterg74 wrote:Does this new updater now take care of everything? Meaning not only it updates the airplane but also replaces the generic accu-sim updates as well?
Yes, that right. :) The most recent Accu-Sim update which is linked in the first post in this thread is the only one you need to download and install for all your new Accu-Sim products. Simply install all your purchases and then run the updater (ideally right click and run as admin). Just try to keep a eye on the forums as new updates will tend to be released every couple of months or so.

Cheers,
Nick
Thanks! Will do...

Is there anywhere I can download the manuals? Or should that have been installed with the aircraft?

renaissanceman
Technical Sergeant

Post by renaissanceman »

Hi Walter,

If you are a Win 7 user, the manual can be found under START\All Programs\A2A.

Jim
i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz | ASUS Maximus VIII Formula | 32 GB DDR4 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980TI Classified |
Win 10 Pro 64 | FSX SE | Registered FSUIPC | All Accu-Sim Birds | Accu-Feel v2 | TrackIR5 | AS16 | PRO-ATC/X

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”