If you see this, you are on the NEW server

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: If you see this, you are on the NEW server

Post by Nick - A2A »

Sina wrote: The effect, though, is still the same:

"Information
You are not authorised to read this forum."

once I try to get more information about the C182
Sina, looks like this is just an outdated/broken link on the store page. I think the thread linked (http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=42909) has been moved to an admin-only area of the forums (I can't see it either :wink:) so perhaps the A2A chaps need to update the link on the store page. In the meantime, there's a thread with more screenshots here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 20&t=42909.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Sina
Airman

Post by Sina »

Nick M wrote:
Sina wrote: The effect, though, is still the same:

"Information
You are not authorised to read this forum."

once I try to get more information about the C182
Sina, looks like this is just an outdated/broken link on the store page. I think the thread linked (http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=42909) has been moved to an admin-only area of the forums (I can't see it either :wink:) so perhaps the A2A chaps need to update the link on the store page. In the meantime, there's a thread with more screenshots here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 20&t=42909.

Cheers,
Nick
That seems to make sense... :wink:
Thanks.

And thanks for the welcome, guys!
All I need is GA - little planes for little girls :-D

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

I am seeing issues here. After logging in I was accessing several forums until I got down to the AccuSim P-51 forum. Then I got the 'new server' message. Couldn't get back to ANY forum at that point.

Eventually re-logged in and got back into this forum and thread. Something is very flaky. I have been seeing the blank page below the logo and the 'migrating' message off and on for the past two days.

EDIT: I think I am being sent back to the OLD server as I see a message 'This borad is disabled' or words to that effect.

Paul

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Yes Paul, the old one is disabled. There still may be some DNS propagation happening.

Maybe try opening the command prompt and using the " ipconfig /flushdns" command?

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

Hummm.....I created a reply and when I hit 'submit' I got a 'that topic doesn't exist' message.

I have had to re-login every time I DO manage to get back to a valid Index page here. I did the flush dns but just now after going to a couple of other sites I hit my bookmark and got the 'We are in the process...' message again. I then hit the browser back button and got to log in again.

Paul

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Have you tried just opening a browser and not using a bookmark? It seems like there is something conflicting back and forth.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

It seems to have sorted itself out now. I have 'left' and 'come back' a couple of times and got to the index page and was still logged in. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I access the site from my hotel in Panama City, Panama on my traveling netbook :)

Paul

rcoultas
Airman First Class

Post by rcoultas »

This is by far my favorite forum to read! Thanks for the update, and can't wait for the next A2A offering!
Cheers,
Randall

polluxware
Staff Sergeant

Post by polluxware »

im downloading the latest off. patch with 300-500kb/s , it's much faster now (was about 30-40kb/s avg.)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”