New Captain of the Ship Aircraft - Connie L049

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: New Captain of the Ship Aircraft - Connie L049

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Alan_A wrote:Hope Scott and Co. will be chiming in with more Connie details soon.
Didn't Scott say something like he was hoping for a late August early September release in the FlightSimCon interview? That would be totally awesome. I understand that a complex product like this takes time but I hope Scott's prediction won't be too much off :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

I'm pretty sure that was for the start of Beta. A2A don't make it a habit of giving any information that could be construed as a release date or goal.

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

I seem to recall that there was talk of a late August/early September release (remember that Virgo symbol in the teaser screenshot?) But more recently, in his "Connie progress - sound" post, Scott mentioned that they were behind schedule. So timing is probably still loose.

The other day, I went back to the screenshot (it's in the first post of this thread) to see if maybe the symbol had changed to Capricorn or something. It hasn't. But maybe it will.

And yes - in case you're wondering, I really do need help... 8)
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

CAPFlyer wrote:I'm pretty sure that was for the start of Beta. A2A don't make it a habit of giving any information that could be construed as a release date or goal.
Nope I'm pretty sure he said they were hoping to be in beta testing in a couple of weeks and that he was hoping for a late August early September release. As Alan has confirmed. But yes I forgot about the update with the sound. I like the way A2A does it where you can't look into their cards to much and then suddenly the product is here. The one thing we know is that it won't be released before Scott and the team aren't pleased with it. So I guess when ever it's done we can look forward to. I know that I am :)
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

In fairness, most (all?) of the talk about August/September was ours, in reaction to the Virgo symbol. So the idea of a late summer release might be something we created for ourselves - a closed loop...
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Destroy
Airman First Class

Post by Destroy »

Soon. Can't wait for a study plane.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

New Captain of the Ship Aircraft - Connie L049

Post by Jacques »

Nice shot from the cockpit (er, flight deck), Mr Destroy! :D

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Very nice shot and indeed. I can't wait to see that with the A2A Connie

Steven737
Airman Basic

Post by Steven737 »

Cant wait for it to release.

tmegowan
Airman Basic

Post by tmegowan »

Looking forward to it.
Tony Megowan
ATCS Santa Barbara Tower/TRACON

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

My body is ready
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

It's the quiet before the storm here at the A2A forums. Everybody knows it's going to be amazing but we also know that it probably will be more than amazing.
Cheers!/Andreas

Lufthansa 380
Staff Sergeant

Post by Lufthansa 380 »

addman wrote:It's the quiet before the storm here at the A2A forums. Everybody knows it's going to be amazing but we also know that it probably will be more than amazing.
Pretty much. :lol:

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

addman wrote:It's the quiet before the storm here at the A2A forums. Everybody knows it's going to be amazing but we also know that it probably will be more than amazing.
I love this period in particular, even though I have an intense love for all times post my Accusim-conversion. The excitement of knowing that a new airplane (actually more? Dudley are vaguely hinting that we're in for a nice treat post-Connie) are in the works, and the quiet on the forum from the developers makes me tingle. This forum seems to sparkle around these times - I'm 32 years old, and I feel like a child. :-)

One of the first things to notice is when the T-6 announcement quietly slips away from the upper part of the forum, and slides into the T-6-forum, possibly below the fold. I'm going to notice right away - I'm an eagle for spotting new updates and posts that have disappeared. ;-)

Oh, the excitement! :-D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

Medtner wrote:
I love this period in particular, even though I have an intense love for all times post my Accusim-conversion. The excitement of knowing that a new airplane (actually more? Dudley are vaguely hinting that we're in for a nice treat post-Connie) are in the works, and the quiet on the forum from the developers makes me tingle. This forum seems to sparkle around these times - I'm 32 years old, and I feel like a child. :-)

One of the first things to notice is when the T-6 announcement quietly slips away from the upper part of the forum, and slides into the T-6-forum, possibly below the fold. I'm going to notice right away - I'm an eagle for spotting new updates and posts that have disappeared. ;-)

Oh, the excitement! :-D
You seem to have an even better check on things than I do, plz keep me posted. :wink: :mrgreen:
Cheers!/Andreas

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”