REFUND FOR A2A

It's big, powerful, and fast.
new reply
pmesmer
Senior Airman

REFUND FOR A2A

Post by pmesmer »

Hi Lewis_____ How do I go about getting a refund for the A2A program that I purchased for $27.99. I am very disappointed in all the aircraft. If I could delete every one of them, I would. :roll: :( :roll: :)

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Re: REFUND FOR A2A

Post by jeepinforfun »

A shame you are not happy with this product as it is still one of my favorites.

I have followed your first post and since you like this aircraft so much you should do yourself a favor and try starting a new thread and troubleshoot the installation. There was a lot of confusion on what you had purchased and you never really replied to questions asked. The folks here are very good at getting products to work correctly for many simmers but can only help when clear concise information is provided and any advice is followed while again giving feedback to those steps.

Just my two cents and no matter your decision I wish you the best.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

pmesmer
Senior Airman

Post by pmesmer »

HI jeepinfor fun_____ I'm glad this is one of your favorites. :) I have had enough of troubleshooting with no results. I am putting the airplanes in the barn and forgetting them. :( I will go back to flying my old SNJ-5 over Long Island. At least it flies the way it is supposed to. :lol: :D Still want my refund___ thanks.

A-26Invader
Staff Sergeant

Post by A-26Invader »

I thought the Connie worked for you, hence "A2A is the greatest" once you solved that issue. What is the issue with what airplane from A2A?
ImageImageImage

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

pmesmer wrote:HI jeepinfor fun_____ I'm glad this is one of your favorites. :) I have had enough of troubleshooting with no results. I am putting the airplanes in the barn and forgetting them. :( I will go back to flying my old SNJ-5 over Long Island. At least it flies the way it is supposed to. :lol: :D Still want my refund___ thanks.
I grew up on Long Island and still like to fly around the area too, not as fun as mountain flying but familiar enough to make it enjoyable to cruise the places I knew so well in the Northeast. ORBX/FTX North America and Vectors certainly improved the look of the place.

If you need a refund it would be best to use the Private Messaging available to PM Lewis and give him your order number and an explanation for the reason.

I know your tired of troubleshooting and I certainly wouldn't want to push you into anything you don't want to do so I'll just leave this link for you to ponder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVk07IfPeLM :mrgreen:
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

sure, whats the issue though?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hey Pete,

Didn't you originally purchase the Accu-Sim P-47 at least a year ago? From this post, it looks like you managed to resolve your issues at the time. From the other post that Oracle linked on the Pilot's Lounge forum, it hard to see why you've made multiple repurchases since, but I'm sure Lewis will be able to help you straighten things out. :)

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

OK, I've read up and it seems that you purchased a bunch of stuff from various stores before knowing what you where purchasing, to potentially fix a simple simconnect issue or FSX update issue. Can you please PM me your A2A Store order number so I can look into your store account to find out what you have.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nachtflieger
Airman

Post by Nachtflieger »

The P-47 is one of my favorite aircraft, FS9 or FSX, WWII Fighters or standalone.

There are a couple of things you can do to make it simpler, some code built into the panel you can remark out if necessary which uses third-party modules.

Don't even give up on this plane, it's one of the best.

new reply

Return to “P47 Thunderbolt”