Separate Simulator VS email

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
flash2
Senior Airman

Separate Simulator VS email

Post by flash2 »

I have been operating a simulator on a separate computer with internet connection since Feb 2016 and have been using a different computer communicating with the A2A forum. I have two separate but related Questions.

My Spitfires had to be re-downloaded in Jan of 2018 due to a MSFX Steam problem and I have since acquired the T-6 Texan shortly after it was released. Both planes are operating satisfactorily including functions in both plane configurators.

Q-1) Downloads - I have read recently on the forum that there are updates to these planes that are compatible with P3D.4 and my planes are P3D 1.3 or something like that and am lead to believe that the latest downloads will not work on my planes.

What do I have to do to bring my planes up to date to accept the latest downloads?

Q-2 I have also read lately that it is much easier to perform downloads if the A2A listed in the forum or on your download page were operable on the same computer as the simulator.
I have opened up A2A downloads and forum on my simulator and although I can read what is on the forum I could not initiate a reply to ask my questions and was prompted to log in. I tried to log in using the same user name and password as on this computer and was rejected.

What to do?

Thank you and have a Good Holiday!

Ps - I do not have email on my Simulator and if I do I would not set up the same email account as on this computer .I am on a sailing forum where I receive 10- 20 emails a day just from them and this forum is more active in the winter when I have the time to use my flight simulator and other sailors have more time to talk.

flash2
Senior Airman

Re: Separate Simulator VS email

Post by flash2 »

Please disregard the above previous inquiry as I believe I have answered my own questions

Q1 - I have since concluded that P3D4 is a separate platform from MSFX Steam and not an upgrade compatible with MSFX Steam and my A2A Accusim planes

Q2 - I have been able to view the A2A Simulation community and login in and submit questions and reply's on my Simulator computer

Thank you and hope I haven't caused too much confusion!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Separate Simulator VS email

Post by Lewis - A2A »

No worries, sometimes its best to post just to get it out there, and as we encourage it, if you are ever unsure or want help, just post and ask. We are here to help.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”