Landing gear half extracy/rectract

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
farman
Airman

Landing gear half extracy/rectract

Post by farman »

Hi,
I'm nearly embarraced to post this issue, but..
Flying the default textures, the landing gear works perfectly (retracs, extracts). But as soon as I want to fly some other Spit with a 3rd party livery - always the model ones in the list, BTW -, as I TO, only 1 gear (the left one) is working properly!
I checked ev'ry single "texture.cfg" and they're all correct and linked to the proper model (texture_a & texture_b, Model Ia, IIa, IIb. Is it possible to face some incompatibility to P3D v4.3?
For sure there will be a silly mistake & soluction, but in the meantime I can't fly these add-on. They fly properly, apart from this issue.
Thans for any help,
Fulvio

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: Landing gear half extracy/rectract

Post by Killratio »

Just a thought... is it BOTH the Spitfire I AND the Spitifre II that you are having landing gear problems with? If you have damaged the landing gear in one TYPE then all of the paints for that type will be "damaged"

Check the maintenance hanger and make surer both I and II are fully overhauled and see if the problem is still there. Also, check Shift F3 and Shift F4 to make sure all the fluids are full and all the stuff you need is turned on.

regards

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

farman
Airman

Post by farman »

Killratio wrote:Just a thought... is it BOTH the Spitfire I AND the Spitifre II that you are having landing gear problems with? If you have damaged the landing gear in one TYPE then all of the paints for that type will be "damaged"

Check the maintenance hanger and make surer both I and II are fully overhauled and see if the problem is still there. Also, check Shift F3 and Shift F4 to make sure all the fluids are full and all the stuff you need is turned on.

regards

Darryl
Hy Darryl,
thanks for you quick answer; the issue i swith both the I & II models. I tried to operate the gear paint by paint, and this issue popped out with the add-ons only.
Of course I'll follow your advice; feedback will follow.
regards,
Fulvio

farman
Airman

Post by farman »

farman wrote:
Killratio wrote:Just a thought... is it BOTH the Spitfire I AND the Spitifre II that you are having landing gear problems with? If you have damaged the landing gear in one TYPE then all of the paints for that type will be "damaged"

regards

Darryl
Hy Darryl,
thanks for you quick answer; the issue i swith both the I & II models. I tried to operate the gear paint by paint, and this issue popped out with the add-ons only.
Of course I'll follow your advice; feedback will follow.
regards,
Fulvio
Hi Darryl,
issue solved, thanks to your advice. I went in the garage to find that the right gear had to be repaired.
Thanks again & regards,
Fulvio
(PS: Any hope to fly on board of an updated Flying Fortress? :D )

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Good to hear it is fixed!

Flying Fortress is "in line" for P3d update, as are all Accusim aircraft, but no time frames or estimates sorry.
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

farman
Airman

Post by farman »

Killratio wrote:Good to hear it is fixed!

Flying Fortress is "in line" for P3d update, as are all Accusim aircraft, but no time frames or estimates sorry.
Fine, let's look at the half-full glass (the B-17 Glass)!
regards,
Fulvio

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”