Problems with Accu Sim planes and EZDOK (EZCA) 2 Camera

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Almedin
Airman

Problems with Accu Sim planes and EZDOK (EZCA) 2 Camera

Post by Almedin »

Hello there simmers,

I have problems with Accu Sim planes and EZDOK 2 camera. First, when I import cameras from previous plane I mean from P-51D Mustang to Spitfire, Spitfire it won't auto start or engine is not going above 1000 rpm or plane is not a stable on the ground surface It breaks into the ground. So when I buy new plane I must create cameras from the beginning and It works. But problem is when end the flight with Spitfire or other accu sim plane and choise another spitifre or another accu sim plane it happens again same problem so only solution is to restart the FSX SE. So basically when I start FSX SE I can fly only once with accu sim plane after that when I want to fly with other plane I must restart FSX SE.

It would be nice if someone can help me to fix this problems.

Cheers,
Almedin

Almedin
Airman

Re: Problems with Accu Sim planes and EZDOK (EZCA) 2 Camera

Post by Almedin »

Problem solved by deleting A2A folder from My Documents.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

which folder exactly did you delete?

Just want to double check you have not deleted a needed folder structure that will present features of the simulation working.

Unfortunately Ezdok has a habit of causing issues in the past due to it editing some of our files, and was unsupported for a long time too. Chaseplane on the other hand has been actively supported since release and when we reached out to Chaseplane for some issues we and customers had a Chaseplane update was pushed out to support the aircraft within 24hrs.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Almedin
Airman

Post by Almedin »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

which folder exactly did you delete?

Just want to double check you have not deleted a needed folder structure that will present features of the simulation working.

Unfortunately Ezdok has a habit of causing issues in the past due to it editing some of our files, and was unsupported for a long time too. Chaseplane on the other hand has been actively supported since release and when we reached out to Chaseplane for some issues we and customers had a Chaseplane update was pushed out to support the aircraft within 24hrs.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
I deleted the entire A2A folder from My Documents because it's only that solution for me I have problem especially with Spitfire when the folder is deleted the aircraft is in state like in "after fresh installation" and everything is ok but after end flight even if I restart the FSX SE the problem is still there:

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g_hfUWn7YU

As you can see the aircraft is shaking and the rpm is 2.000 max with max power throttle. I don't know what is going but when I delete A2A folder from My Documents after that everything is back to normal. So solution for me is "deleting the A2A folder after every flight".

A2A folder in My Documents is automatically created after every flight with any accu sim aircraft.

I don't have that problems with other accu sim aircraft I have only with Spitfire.

So now, I don't know is it problem with EZDOK (EZCA) 2 or with aircraft itself.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Ezdok is known to have issues with aircraft, its best to not use it and make sure its not installed into the aircraft for testing.

Thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”