How to go online Guide ?

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
smr-yzr
Airman Basic

How to go online Guide ?

Post by smr-yzr »

hi at all

me and my friends surching for a guide - how to get online in FSX. we just want to fly withe our incredible addons of A2A can someone suggest us software?

i didnt fond a propper post sorry

thank you for your help!

cessnacrazy
Airman

Re: How to go online Guide ?

Post by cessnacrazy »

Hey unfortunately fsx multiplayer by game spy has been shut down but there are alternatives.
Fist is a lan lobby (Local Area connection) but you need to be on the same connection
Next is pilot edge, although it only covers California and is paid it is well worth it and is very realistic http://www.pilotedge.net/
there is also IVAO and Vatsim both a free and serve the same purpose. vatsim.net https://www.ivao.aero/
Image Image Image

smr-yzr
Airman Basic

Post by smr-yzr »

Hi Airman

thank you for your fast reply. I know VATSIM already. The problem is, that i dont see the super liveries and the beautifull models of A2A. Is there any posibility for peer to peer connetion (via internet)? like in DCS?

Tim

kapjadi
Senior Airman

Post by kapjadi »

http://www.fsopen.co.uk Enjoy your flights!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

How to go online Guide ?

Post by Lewis - A2A »

You can just host a session for you and your friends in FSX. Using an IP for your friends to connect. However if you haven't all purchased the same aircraft you won't all see the same thing.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Check out www.bostonvirtualatc.com we are a great online community that regularly has ATC and great events plus free scenery updates. A lot of pmdg aircraft and a2a c172 & pa28s flying around but the number of a2a aircraft is increasing. You'll see me putting around in the b377 a lot as well as the p51 civ and of course the c172 and pa28. During ga flyins ill hop into the j3. Other members will hop into b17s and 1 guy regularly flys the p40. It's a great time I highly recommend it.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

chewit
Airman First Class

Post by chewit »

Hi You and your friends get FSCloud (Free Ware no messing about with ports or anything else) If your all on skype you communicate together through Skpe and FS Cloed puts your aircraft in the sim Works in FSX and/or Prep3d or a mixture of these sims
All the best
Mike :)

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”