one question: Is your new Slalom course available for download somewhere? It looks great!
Yes, by all means.. The download link is located in our TS3 Channel...
Heres the steps to get there...
If your interested in participating in future FASA events please follow these easy steps.
1. Make sure you have a headset with a microphone.
2. Connect to the Digital ThemePark Teamspeak server with Teamspeak 3 Software at ts3.digitalthemepark.com
3. Make sure your Username in the Digital ThemePark TeamSpeak Server is the same username you will use to connect in FSX Multiplayer
4. Once Connected to the TS3 Server, seek out the Digital ThemePark TS3 server Admin named "Zoolander", or "Buzz313th", explain to them that you are interested in FASA and he will give you a brief tour and make you a Citizen of the server.
5. Once a "Citizen", then proceed down to the "[FASA] FSX Air Sports Association" "Pit Area" Channel and left click on the "[FASA] FSX Air Sports Association" group channel. In the window to the right of TS3 you will see all the relevant news and download links for FASA, with a listing and information of upcoming events.
6. Feel free to browse around the Digital ThemePark Teamspeak Server to find other sim pilots to fly online with.
You can contact "Buzz313th" here via PM or on the TS3 Server if you have any questions or need Citizenship rights on the TS3 server. If I am home and away from the computer, I will get your PM via email and login to get you started on TS3.
Please make sure you check in to the TS3 server regularly to see updated status on upcoming events