December 9th Pearl Harbor

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

December 9th Pearl Harbor

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

Ok so we have something a bit different this week.
We are going to have a re-enactment of Pearl Harbor one group will be in T6s (Japanese paint link will be here soon) I will be leading that and another will be in P-40s this group will be led by Paughco so some of you I know will be on the red (japs) side and others blue (USA) I will need everyone who is gonna be flying for red to reply red and give your discord username i will be making a dm group for our plan the time will be around 1900-1930 zulu i will be more specific in the group as it's meant to be a surprise :D If you don't have discord me dm me on here and i will send you the plan on here also we will be using flying chat 1 and 2 for this for extra realism :mrgreen:

Discord group for this flight https://discord.gg/n36ncf
Last edited by HE11DUDE04 on 06 Dec 2018, 12:44, edited 2 times in total.
AKA "Memey"

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: December 9th Pearl Harbor

Post by Paughco »

HE11DUDE04 wrote:Ok so we have something a bit different this week.
We are going to have a re-enactment of Pearl Harbor one group will be in T6s (Japanese paint link will be here soon) I will be leading that and another will be in P-40s this group will be led by Paughco so some of you I know will be on the red (japs) side and others blue (USA) I will need everyone who is gonna be flying for red to reply red and give your discord username i will be making a dm group for our plan the time will be around 1900-1930 zulu i will be more specific in the group as it's meant to be a surprise :D If you don't have discord me dm me on here and i will send you the plan on here also we will be using flying chat 1 and 2 for this for extra realism :mrgreen:
Guys: This should be an epic flight! I'll be recruiting P-40 pilots directly.

Seeya
ATB

A2A Pilot
Airman Basic

Post by A2A Pilot »

What airport will the P40,s take off from?

Corsair015
Senior Airman

Post by Corsair015 »

Pearl Harbor, here I come! Watch out Zeros, you gonna be in a whole heap of pain!
ImageImageImage
Corsairs Forever!

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

A2A Pilot wrote:What airport will the P40,s take off from?
Wheeler Field (PHHI).

Here is current intel on the mission for the Blue Force:

Meeting Time: 1900 GMT Sunday
Meet on The TN-Server hub on JoinFS. Note: we prefer the Skypark server, but that has been down since the latest upgrade to JoinFS. Bummer. But we will overcome, adapt, and prevail!
Comms through the A2A community on Discord. We will have two channels, one for the Blue Force and one for the Red Force, each on the December 9th (D9F) server that was recently created by HE11DUDE specifically for this flight.
Assemble at Wheeler Field at 1900 Zulu.
Set: Local time Zulu -8.5 whenever you get there. If you show up a half hour early that should be 0730 for assembly to warm up the airplane and be ready for an approximate 0800 takeoff, depending upon whenever the enemy shows up.
weather: Real or Fair.
Aircraft: any A2A warbird, but P-40s preferred for Blue, and T-6s preferred for Red.

HE11DUDE will probably have details specifically for the Red Force. Here is where it gets interesting. It's supposed to be a sneak attack, so we're not supposed to know what the enemy is planning to do or when! We are attempting to simulate this by having those separate servers on Discord.

It may be a little bit crazy, but it will be FUN! Trust me on this.

Seeya
ATB
Last edited by Paughco on 03 Dec 2018, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

Nice one, guys! I'll be flying one of my Zeros. In case you're looking for Japanese paint schemes, there's a white one here: https://edrm-repaints.com/aircraft.php?id=t6, as G-AZSC, and a green one here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/isnk08vy6 ... eplica.zip. We await your orders, Helldude-san.

Hog Driver
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Hog Driver »

Interesting, I might be able to jump in on this one. let me know which team you need me on.
Hog Driver

Alienware area51
Dual GeforceGTX 970
i7 3.30ghz
Windows 10 64 bit

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Hog Driver wrote:Interesting, I might be able to jump in on this one. let me know which team you need me on.
BLUE TEAM!

Actually, it should probably be up to HE11DUDE, as he is the overall mission commander. Sort of like Milo Minderbinder?

Seeya
ATB

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

Hog Driver wrote:Interesting, I might be able to jump in on this one. let me know which team you need me on.
If its cool with you then red team as we've lost two people as their gonna be busy
AKA "Memey"

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”