Installation Problems

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
vintageracer
Airman Basic

Installation Problems

Post by vintageracer »

I downloaded WoP3P-51 from FS Pilot shop and when I tried to open it a small screen came on and it said Setup could not find WoP3P-51 installed. I bought another program and it installed fine. Will I have to wait for the CD to arrive in the mail?

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Installation Problems

Post by Tug002 »

I would try a fresh install and see if that works. I have never had any problems with their downloads before. If that dosen't work may be try down loading it again.

Hope this helps you out.
Keep smiling
Tug :)

vintageracer
Airman Basic

Post by vintageracer »

Well I tried it more than once. Should I uninstall the program and go back to my order page from PC Pilot and install again? I did not get any prompts from Norton. I am hoping that the CD that is coming will rectify the problem. Thanks for the assistance!

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

Hey there vintageracer, Yes I would uninstall the aircraft and go to pilot shop and do a new down load and try that. I have Norton and have had problems with installing sometimes and have to disable it at times to have a proper install. Once you have installed the aircraft remember to do an update on it also as there has been some changes. Also make sure that it is being put into the correct folder when you are doing the installation.
Hope this helps.
Keep smiling
Tug :)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the error message is letting you know the error. The Accu-sim installer cannot locate the WOP3 Mustang installed. Have you purchased just the realism package without first owning the aircraft simulation?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

vintageracer
Airman Basic

Post by vintageracer »

I purchased what I thought was the P-51 suite, but I seem to be missing something. After reinstalling FSX and Acceleration, I go to install WoP3 ATS 115, and it tells me that I am missing the P-51 and I need to reinstall it. Did I not buy the correct piece of software?

I currently own ATS 115 and ATS 125, 115 should have the P-51 files, and 125 is the environmental effects package, if I am not mistaken. Any help would be appreciated, I am banging my head against a wall trying to figure this out.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the numbers don't mean much to me as they are your third party store numbers, and I can only check against A2A Store customers/orders.

But the error is stating the issue, you are trying to install the Accu-sim package for the P-51 without first installing the P-51 Aircraft. It sounds like you purchased the P-51 Accu-sim pack but not the P-51 Aircraft.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”