StratoCruiser NOT FOUND message

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
mjmowle
Airman

StratoCruiser NOT FOUND message

Post by mjmowle »

My apologies is this is covered in another thread, but I did not see it. I have purchased the 377, and am trying to utilize the patch software, but when I down load and run it, the install program searches for the various aircraft, and indicates they are NOT FOUND, including the 377 which, clearly, is on my PC and as far as I know correctly installed. Is there something I am somehow doing wrong? Why can't the patch software see that I do have the 377 installed? Any feedback or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: StratoCruiser NOT FOUND message

Post by Gypsy Baron »

mjmowle wrote:My apologies is this is covered in another thread, but I did not see it. I have purchased the 377, and am trying to utilize the patch software, but when I down load and run it, the install program searches for the various aircraft, and indicates they are NOT FOUND, including the 377 which, clearly, is on my PC and as far as I know correctly installed. Is there something I am somehow doing wrong? Why can't the patch software see that I do have the 377 installed? Any feedback or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Do you have COTS installed? If so, the upfater will report that the B-377 was not found but it SHOULD find
the COTS B-377 and update it as necessary.

Paul

mjmowle
Airman

Post by mjmowle »

No, I only purchased the base 377 package and did not get the COTS add-on. Shoot, why do I have a feeling this one's not going to be an easy one? If there's additional questions or information you need, please let me know and I will try my best to answer them.

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

mjmowle wrote:No, I only purchased the base 377 package and did not get the COTS add-on. Shoot, why do I have a feeling this one's not going to be an easy one? If there's additional questions or information you need, please let me know and I will try my best to answer them.
I do not know what could be the problem here. Hopefully Lewis will check in and offer some
information on the update installer.

I have the COTS B-377 so I know it works for that version.

, Paul

mjmowle
Airman

Post by mjmowle »

I appreciate it and will stand by. Likely "Something crazy with Windows..." like it always is.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

The updater is for Accu-sim aircraft. If you do not own the Accu-sim or in this case COTs package then the updater won't be able to run.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”