P3DV2.3

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
joedon58
Airman

P3DV2.3

Post by joedon58 »

Does A2A have any plans of making the B377 and COTS compatible to P3DV2?? I really like the Strat, but can not get it to work in P3D. Tried installing with Migration Tool but throttles will not work, and can not save settings to joystick conf. to P3D.. Also Messes up textures in several other aircraft. Makes the outside textures all black. I use only P3D now and would really like to still fly the Stratocruiser.

It did not get answered in the other thread, maybe it belongs in this one....
God bless the men and women who never made it home.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: P3DV2.3

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

No plans to move the b377 over to P3D at this time though things could change.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cornell blok
Airman First Class

Post by cornell blok »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

No plans to move the b377 over to P3D at this time though things could change.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is such sad news I basically only fly the A2a aircraft on my sim and after moving over to P3D was keen to have these aircraft installed. :( :( :(

cornell blok
Airman First Class

Post by cornell blok »

She flies in P3D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

No problems everything works :!: :!: :!: :!:

simurqq
Airman First Class

Post by simurqq »

How did you achieve that?

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Victor Q.

LucasDziesinski
Airman Basic

Post by LucasDziesinski »

Using the EMT (Estonia Migration Tool) allowed the 377 to install perfectly for me into P3D V2.3/4. For information see here - http://www.flightsim.ee/products/migration-tool

However, I did encounter the same issue some P3D users have had in regards to the aircraft getting "stuck" while taxiing. I have tried numerous methods to solve this issue (as stated on the forum), with no resolution. Any ideas?

Lucas

Kjunbob
Airman Basic

Post by Kjunbob »

LucasDziesinski wrote:Using the EMT (Estonia Migration Tool) allowed the 377 to install perfectly for me into P3D V2.3/4. For information see here - http://www.flightsim.ee/products/migration-tool

Lucas
When installing, did you merely point the installation at the P3D folders? And do you know if it is possible to have it installed both on FSX and P3D? I have it only on FSX, and it works fine there, but I also want it on my P3D Sim and don't know if it can be installed twice on the same computer.

Thanks
Bob

LucasDziesinski
Airman Basic

Kjunbob wrote: When installing, did you merely point the installation at the P3D folders? And do you know if it is possible to have it installed both on FSX and P3D? I have it only on FSX, and it works fine there, but I also want it on my P3D Sim and don't know if it can be installed twice on the same computer.
I believe that is what EMT does, meaning I think it just modifies the paths so that files go to their correct place in P3D.

As for your second question I am not sure since I only use P3D.

cornell blok
Airman First Class

Post by cornell blok »

LucasDziesinski wrote:Using the EMT (Estonia Migration Tool) allowed the 377 to install perfectly for me into P3D V2.3/4. For information see here - http://www.flightsim.ee/products/migration-tool

However, I did encounter the same issue some P3D users have had in regards to the aircraft getting "stuck" while taxiing. I have tried numerous methods to solve this issue (as stated on the forum), with no resolution. Any ideas?

Lucas
Yip same problem here :? I'm now flying the B17 on our VA WT again because she does not get stuck so bad. I've even been tempted to move back to FSX or get FSX SE but since I moved to P3D in October last year I've not had one single crash or white screen just loving it.

I've noticed the heavier they are the more stuck they get.

I just don't know why A2A will not look into this the people that bought them are so passionate about them. :cry:

I will even buy the 377 and the B17 again if A2A makes it for P3D (enter begging smiley here ) :lol:

LucasDziesinski
Airman Basic

cornell blok wrote:

Lucas
Yip same problem here :? I'm now flying the B17 on our VA WT again because she does not get stuck so bad. I've even been tempted to move back to FSX or get FSX SE but since I moved to P3D in October last year I've not had one single crash or white screen just loving it.

I've noticed the heavier they are the more stuck they get.

I just don't know why A2A will not look into this the people that bought them are so passionate about them. :cry:

I will even buy the 377 and the B17 again if A2A makes it for P3D (enter begging smiley here ) :lol:
I have noticed if you use in excess of 70% of power it can sometimes get you over the "invisible bump". Kinda have to use a lot of power to power your way out of the ditch in a way. I haven't flown the aircraft in a while, but I remember that working well for me.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”