Saitek rudder pedal problems...

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
equusjumper
Airman

Saitek rudder pedal problems...

Post by equusjumper »

My Saitek rudder pedals have repeated problems. Right now the right brake does not work at all. Have had various problems with them depending on what aircraft. Have tried calibrating. Uninstalling and reinstalling and problems keep cropping up. Anyone have success using these pedals and have suggestions on calibration and setting them up for A2A? Thanks!

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Saitek rudder pedal problems...

Post by n421nj »

Are you using fsuipc to assign functions to the pedals?
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

equusjumper
Airman

Post by equusjumper »

Hi, sorry don't know what fsuipc is? Could you explain? Thanks.

triflyman
Senior Airman

Post by triflyman »

I purchased and installed the rudder pedals about 30 days ago and have no problems with any of my aircraft. I assigned the functions in the FSX settings only not using Saitek's program nor fsuipc. Only found I had to reverse the brake application...otherwise works fine including on my A2A aircraft. Also, their products are not yet able to operate under Windows 10...they are working on new drivers but have nothing yet for the rudder pedals.

Fsuipc is a program that allows some add-on hardware and programs to communicate with FSX. There is both a free version and a paid version. The paid version allows the user to assign inputs to functions in FSX...I don't use that as I've never had a need but some of my add on programs require the free version.

You might try to go to the Saitek (Saitek.com) and ask for their support...they should be able to help you. Just go to the "Support" tab.

Good luck.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”