wind noise when opening window

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

wind noise when opening window

Post by Warbirds »

Got it, love it. I noticed the wind noise increase when I open a window does not work, I have to open a hatch or door with shift E and then I get the wind noise. Is there anyway we could get the wind and engine noise increase like in the B-17 where you open the window with the mouse and the sound comes up? I don't mind the way it is as I think I can just change the aircraft config to have the window open instead of the hatch.

Also same in an open cockpit plane, I have to open a hatch to get the proper wind noise from such a plane.

The ground is real now, thanks! On a bumpy old dirt runway I feel or rather see every mound of dirt and every dip, just great. And now after more testing I find I can here the suspension and bumping noise, very cool.
Last edited by Warbirds on 24 Feb 2012, 15:16, edited 2 times in total.
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: wind noise when opening window

Post by Scott - A2A »

Warbirds, yes, this is something we have talked about and are actually working on atm.

We're going to post a list shortly of items in development, and this will be one of them.

Good comment, thanks,
Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

Thanks Scott, that's great news. Wonderful product with an interesting future.
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Goatman24
Airman Basic

Post by Goatman24 »

Agreed, I'm one also looking for this as well. (Windows wind) Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the great work.

Mitch

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”