Accu-Feel for Accu-Sim users. Free???

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Wiqvist
Senior Airman

Accu-Feel for Accu-Sim users. Free???

Post by Wiqvist »

Accu-Feel should be free for Accu-Sim owners. Cause A2A have ruined all the other aircrafts, they have all become like 'cheap freeware aircrafts'

In November I discovered the fantastic of using A2A-Simulations Accu-sim aircrafts, the first aircraft I bought was the Spitfire. Since then I have bought all Accu-Sim products, and since November have just use other aircraft's to test things in FSX. The reason why I have not used any other aircraft to fly with than the A2A aircrafts is that when I installed the first Accu-Sim aircraft it totaly ruined all the other aircrafts I had, both the default one's and the payware products, even the 747-400 from PMDG was ruined.

And now A2A release this Accu-Feel, a product I defenetly need to buy to repair my other aircrafts with, but it should be free for Accu-Sim users cause you at A2A have ruined all my other payware aircraft.

Just kidding(I hope you guys get my sense of humor?).

This is of cource a product I am going to buy. Thank you all at A2A for all the effort you put in your products.

And finaly, I will send a big thank you to Captain Jake(I do not know if you are able to read yet, but hopefully will Scott give you my great thanks if thats the case). Sinse I was a child I had like to get my own small aircraft, but I never earned enough money to buy one, and when I became 34 I was hardly injured and hurt my back so I today have a lot of pain and can not fly cause the vibration and a little hard landing would give me a lot of more pain and I use heavy painkillers so I think I would not get permission to fly with this medicals, but enough about that(and please do not feel sorry about me cause there are persons in the world having a lot worser than me. Now I am 41 and sitting in a wheel, and thanks to A2A can I also fly as close as possible to the reality. But I will also give a special thanks to you Jake. I saw a video on youtube where you and Scott were showed the Cub and you asked what the Pitot was for, a thing I did not know before, but now I know thanks to your smart question. So thank you.

To Jake and all others, do today what you like to do, it can be to late tommorow.

Jake - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accu-Feel for Accu-Sim users. Free???

Post by Jake - A2A »

Thank you. I am so sorry about your back, and how you could never fly. I hope one day your back gets better, and after you get licensed you can rent an airplane at your town airport

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

Sweet sig, Jake. You've got some real photoshop talent there. :)

Jake - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Jake - A2A »

Thank you

Wiqvist
Senior Airman

Post by Wiqvist »

Thank you Jake for your kindness. And sorry for that I under-estimated your skills, you can not just read, you also mastering writing great,nice, kind and polite answer's(something not all adult's master).

Wiqvist
Senior Airman

Post by Wiqvist »

Now I have finaly bought this add on. And yes it should have been free for Accusim owner's, hehehe. Cause it has now 'repaired' a good part on my other aircrafts(them who got broken down when I got the Accusim aircrafts). It is now again a bit funny to use the other aircrafts, even if the Accusim aircrafts are still them who I will most often fly.

And a question to A2A about this product. Accufeel is a part of what Accusim does to the aircrafts, so, is it possible for you to use this product as a product as will never be finished, as I see it so would it be possible to add more and more to this program. Small updates of Accufeel can and should be free, but for bigger updates you can make a new version of Accufeel and charge for the update. Well this question more turned in to a suggestion, anyway so do I hope that this product will be further developed.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Yes, this is the basic idea with Accu-Feel. It does elevate the entire collection so you can at least fly them after flying these Accu-Sim birds.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”