Question about F1 BN-2 Islander interaction

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
dmbusmc
Airman Basic

Question about F1 BN-2 Islander interaction

Post by dmbusmc »

Hey guys, just picked up Accu-Feel, and have been waiting a long time for a product like this, and really glad it came from one of the top notch companies in the FS world! So first off, thank you and congratulations. Now, for the question. I haven't been able to run it yet, and am curious about it's interaction with Flight1/Virtavia's BN-2 Islander. It already has a shaking effect when above around 20kts while on the ground, and am just curious if you or anyone else has tested the interaction of this effect with the new Accu-Feel effects? Will it compound or compliment it, or will Accu-Feel detect it? I read the manual before purchase and noticed the different options you can change. I figure that if they do compound and/or just compliment each other, that if it is too crazy, just turn down the "shock absorption" effect in Accu-Feel. Sound about right? Thanks again.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Question about F1 BN-2 Islander interaction

Post by Scott - A2A »

We didn't test that aircraft, but you can tune or turn off the ground physics with the Shock Absorption slider.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

wothan
Staff Sergeant

Post by wothan »

I just tested the BN-2 Islander with the default Accu-Feel settings.

I startet from Orbx Fall City airfield, which is rather uneven and has soom steep runway edges.

It worked very well - I saw no problems at all.

Accu-feel gives a whole new dimension and it´s actuall interesting to see how much audible inputs do to the total immersion.
The shaking and vabritions while taxiing on the ground, especially when rolling over those rough runway edges, felt just right.

I´m sure You won´t regret using Accu-Feel for Your Islander.

Finn
When I like to do basic flying, I turn to A2A Aircraft, cause A2A "basic" flying means "complex" procedures.

dmbusmc
Airman Basic

Post by dmbusmc »

Great! Thank you both! I actually just tested it myself in everything from the 172, DHC-6, the BN-2, MD-80, and A-10, and it's fantastic. Definite improvement, I especially like getting the stall buffet now, thank you for another great addition!

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”