Question: Does this "enhance" or "replace" existant sounds?

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Question: Does this "enhance" or "replace" existant sounds?

Post by bigjuicyspider »

If you take a plane like the NGX, the sounds are very well tuned and very specific to the aircraft. You already have speed dependent drag sounds (gear, spoilers), a good ground rattle, and several other things. My question is does Accu-Feel replace these sounds with their own, or does it add to those sounds. For instance, assuming I have those specific Accu-Feel effects enabled, will I still hear the Pmdg 737-specific Ground Rumble, or the 737-specific gear drag, but have Accu-Feel sound effects thrown in on top of that as an enhancement, or am I doing a one-for-one replacement of their sounds with your sounds?*
Last edited by bigjuicyspider on 26 Feb 2012, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
1)i7 980x 4.35 ghz, gtx 470s SLI, Matrox th2go, Creative x-fi
2)i7 2600k, Gigabyte z68x, gtx 285s sli

Daube
Staff Sergeant

Re: Question: Does this "enhance" or "replace" existant sou

Post by Daube »

bigjuicyspider wrote:If you take a plane like the NGX, the sounds are very well tuned and very specific to the aircraft. You already have speed dependent drag sounds (gear, spoilers), a good ground rattle, and several other things. My question is does Accu-Feel replace these sounds with their own, or does it add to those sounds. For instance, assuming I have those specific Accu-Feel effects enabled, will I still hear the Pmdg 737-specific Ground Rumble, or the 737-specific gear drag, but have Accu-Feel sound effects thrown in on top of that?
AccuFeel just "adds". So yes, you will still hear the original stuff. And you will also be able to completely disable this or this effect from AccuFeel, in case the original one is already good enough :)

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”